YoungJae- I like you (part 1)

Walking down the quiet roads of your hometown was the best thing ever, you never felt better. You noticed a small dog at your feet,
"Hey girl,what's your name?" You said kneeling down to pet her head. You saw she had pink collar around her neck with a golden heart tag on it.
"So your name is Coco" You said letting the tag fall out of your fingers.
"Where's your owner?" You said picking her up and looked around. You heard heavy breathing, you turned and saw a boy walking your way.
"Thank you so much for catching her" He said, you gladly handed him the dog.
"She pretty cute" You said fixing your hoodie as you brushed the white fur off of it. You looked back up at him and he was really cute.
"Excuse me, but can I get your name?" He asked with a kind smile.
"(Y/N), and what's your name kind sir?" You asked smiling, you started fancing him. He was so cute and sweet.
"Youngjae, and this lovely little girl is CoCo" He said ruffling the her fur quite softly.
"Oh Youngjae you got her" Someone said, you looked behind him and blonde caming up.
"Yeah, more like she caught CoCo" He said referring to you.
"Thank you so much, Im Mark" He said smiling.
"(Y/N), she's a cute dog. I have one of my own but he's really tall" You said petting her head.
"Maybe they could have a play date" Mark said sounding like a mom, you started giggling.
"They can do that" You said, you looked up in the sky and it was getting dark.
"We'll be on our way" Mark said letting out a small sigh.
"We'll see you tomorrow here in the park" Youngjae said, you looked at his eyes. They were the prettiest colour, you looked closer at his face. Was he blushing? You thought, you just thought it was cute.
"Bye Mark, Bye Youngjae. And Bye CoCo, Yugyeom will have fun playing with you" You said laughing.
"After our friend" You heard Mark whisper.
You did know Yugyeom from past incidents but you're good friends now. Once you got a dog, you named it after him.
"I'll see you tomorrow" You said waving goodbye to both of them, you started running home. You felt happy that you met Youngjae, he had a squishy but loving personality.
Can't wait till tomorrow You thought as your cheeks got hot.