Youngjae- Truth or Dare

You snuggled the soft blanket closer to you, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You opened your eyes and saw your friend, Youngjae, you didn't want to ask how he got in.
"Come on (Y/N), time to get up" He said attemping to pull your cover off.  You had a grip on it, but he was stronger, he pulled the blanket off of your body. You curled up with the warmth you had left.
"5 more minutes oppa" You said, you heard a sigh of disbelief,
"I didn't want to do this, but you're making me" He said, crawling on top of you. His face was centimetres from yours, your face felt hot.
"Okay okay, I'll get up" You said rolling off your bed and to the floor.
"Thank you" He said sitting down on your bed with a smirk plastered onto his face.
"You're so mean oppa" You said going to take a shower.
"I love you too (Y/N)" He said from the room.
//TimeSkip & Youngjae's POV//
I was laying on (Y/N)'s bed waiting for her to get out of the shower, I looked down at my phone and saw a text from Jinyoung
You can tell her how you feel, I believe in you
It's not that easy, I liked her since high school when we first met. I heard the door open, I looked up and (Y/N) was wearing black pants and BamBam's red and black sweater. She was ruffling her wet hair around with the towel, I felt my face heat up.
"You okay oppa?" She asked looking over at me, I realised I was staring at her.
"Yeah, I'm fine. What do you wanna do today?" I asked looking down at the floor.
"I don't know, but Yugyeom asked if we wanted to go to the Carnival with him and the guys." She said, I forgot they wanted to go to the carnival.
"We can do that if you like" I said twiddling my fingers.
"That sounds fun" She said with a smile, she let out a small giggle. It was like music to my ears, it was the most beautiful sound I ever heard.
//TimeSkip & (Y/N)'s POV//
I put my black beanie on and slid my shoes on. Youngjae was sitting on the couch waiting for everyone to come, I sat down beside him. He was really quiet, I've never seen him this quiet.
"What's wrong oppa? You're never this quiet." I said placing my hand on his shoulder. Before he could answer, Jackson comes running through the door. BamBam came in behind him looking disappointed.
"Don't break (Y/N)'s door down" He said, Jackson sat down on the floor infront of us.
"The carnival closed due to rain, guess we'll be hanging here" Jackson said, he seemed overly excited. Mark, Jinyoung, Jb, and Yugyeom came in and took seats on the floor. BamBam had sat on the other side of me.
"I see your wearing the sweater that I gave you" He said smiling.
"Of course, it's really comfortable" I said looking down at the sweater.
"Let's play truth or dare" Jackson blurts out.
"I'm an adult, not a child but whatever. Wanna play Youngjae?" I asked looking over at him.
"Sure why not?" He said sitting on the floor. I slid down on the floor along with BamBam, we just went around asking questions and setting dares.
"Youngjae, truth or dare?" Jb asked looking across the room at his friend.
"Truth" Youngjae said with no emotion, somethinng was wrong.
"Call the girl that you like" He said, everyone turned and looked at him.
"O-okay" He said with a small stutter, he pulled out his phone and dialed the number. I heard my phone going off from across the room, I stood up to go get it. I looked down at the caller ID, Youngjae <3.
You sat back down and looked up at everyone. You looked over at Youngjae and smiled.
"I like you too oppa" You said kissing his cheek. You saw blush creep onto his face, it was the cutest thing ever.