Jackson- Converse High(part1)

You were getting ready for school, you had your uniform on and everything so you were just putting your shoes on. You slid on your dirty white high-cut converses, you had a lot of memories with those shoes. Your father bought them before he passed the next year. You got up and grabbed your bag from behind your door, and jogged down stairs.
"Bye (Y/N)" You brother called from the kitchen.
"Bye, see you when I get home" You said as you walked out the door. You walked to school from your brother's house, as you walked these boys walked passed you and starting talking amongst themselves or the blonde and brunette were. You felt someone tap your shoulder, you looked up and it was the blonde.
"Hey, I'm Jackson" He said politely, he had a soft smile.
"I'm (Y/N)" You said back, you didn't knownhow to feel about it.
"My friend, the brunette, wanted your number because he thought you were pretty" He said pointing to his friend.
"Um, okay here" You said writing it down on the paper he handed you. You quickly jotted down your number and handed it back to him.
"Thank you from my friend, I'll see you later" He said happily and bounced back to his friends. You continued your walk to school like nothing happened. Once you made it to the school, you saw Jackson's friend. You waved at him politely, he waved back with a small smile.You sat down your bag infront of your locker, and you felt your phone vibrate.
hey- unknown
who is this?- you
im jackson- unknown
oh...hey- you
i was too scared but, would you like to go see a movie sometime- jackson
uh, sure- you
I'll see you after school- jackson
okay, bye- you
You slid your phone back into your jacket pocket and went to class. That conversation you had was on your mind the entire class, but someone tapped on your shoulder. You turned and it was Leo, your closest friend, he was handing you a note.
"Someone told me to give this to you"He said, you grabbed the note from his hand and thanked him. You turned around and opened the note,
you're so beautiful, can't wait to see that movie~
-jackson
You were absolutely shocked to get a note from during class but when did he give this to leo? You closed it and laid it under your notebook as you took some notes. After class was over you packed up all your things and moved on to the next class. You kept thinking about him the entire day, could you actually have feelings for this stranger? You liked Leo but he never cared to notice your feelings and you were okay with it. Jackson is the opposite of Leo, but could you actually fall for Jackson?
————————————————————————————————————
Sorry this took so long to finish and upload, i haven't been on wattpad lately to finish it. But here's a chapter for you to read and enjoy!!