Yugyeom- Im Only Human (part 1)

Warning- Strong chapter, read at own risk
---------------------------------------------------
You slid on your black sweater to hide the bruise and scars that were left behind. You made your way downstairs seeing your druken parents arguing, you made your way through the argument and made it out the door. You walked to hell or school as other kids called it. You made your way through the front doors,
"Another day in hell " You thought, you walked down the hall with your head hanging low. You really didn't want to bump into them today, you weren't feeling it. You felt your body get slung against the lockers, pain erupted through your body.
"Hey slut" You heard her say, she always bullied you through your school years. You just stayed quiet, she didn't seem to like it. She grabbed you by your throat slamming you against the locker, you were losing air.
"Let go please" You said quietly but loud enough for her to hear. She slammed you against the lockers again and threw you to the ground.
"You're so pathetic, no one's gonna love you" She said kicking you in the stomach. You didn't care anymore, you lost all feeling.
"What do you think you're doing to her?" You heard through the roar of students and ringing noises.
"O-oppa? I was just-" She started saying before he cut her off.
"I don't wanna hear it" He said raising his voice a little. You started seeing black dots everywhere, you didn't know what to think.
"But oppa she started it" She said placing her hand on his shoulder, he yanked his arm back from her.
"Don't touch me, stay away from me" He said, she walking away wiping the tears away. Students went to their classes, you just laid on the floor. You felt a hand gently touch your shoulder, you tensed up.
"Are you okay?" He asked, you felt his eyes watching you. He helped you sit up against the lockers, your head hung low as if you were dead.
"Uh... Are you okay?" He asked lifting your head up to see your face. You stared at the boy with no emotion, but deep down you felt a fire burning.
"I don't see no marks on your face" He said turning your head softly. He slightly lifted your head and saw a red line go around your neck.
"Did she do this to you?" He asked, you softly pushed his hand from your face and shook your head. You didn't want him feeling bad for you, you didn't want his pitty. You stood up softly, you walked for a few moments before you blacked out. You blacked out as soon as your head made contact with the school's tile floor.