Jinyoung- Drama

You sat on your couch, Jinyoung laying his head in your lap. You were watching Exo Next Door, your favourite drama. You watched the episodes continuously as you played with Jinyoungs hair. You layed your other hand softly on his chest, after a while you felt your fingers being played with. You looked down and saw Jinyoung playing with your hand, you smiled and resumed watching the drama. You finally finished every episode within a few hours, you stretched your arms up. You placed your hands back on Jinyoung's chest and continued to play with them.
"(Y/N)?" He asked playing with your hands.
"Yes?" You asked queitly, you felt so tired. It was getting so late into the night.
"Do you like them more than me?" He said quietly letting your hand softly fall back onto his chest.
"No, I love you more than I love all 9 of them" You said kissing his forehead.
"Now come on, it's 12:30 and I'm tired" You said tiredly, he sat up off your lap and let you stand up. You stretched out your back a little bit, you felt someone poke you sides. You jump forward, and turn. Jinyoung was trying not laugh at you, you were hugging yourself.
"Dont~~poke me there" You whined walking to the bedroom.
"There's nothing that can stop me" He said following you to your bedroom.
"Im here to stop you" You said laying down on the bed and cuddling the blankets close your face and body. You felt the bed sink down a small bit, you felt a cold hand acorss your stomach, it made you jump a small bit.
"Good night" He said softly snuggling his head into your neck.
"Good night Jinyoung" You said quietly snuggling them close once more.