Jb- Traumatized(part 2)

\\Warning- Read at own risk\\

You woke up and seeing th sun through the silk curtains, you rubbed your eys softly and opened your eyes again but someone's face was really close to yours. You jumped slightly and rolled over onto your back, but felt a sharp pain hit your arm. You looked over and small, clueless boy was staring at your arm in amazement.
"Are you okay?" He asked quietly gripping your arm tightly, you snatched your arm back and pulled it close your body.
"Im...fine" You said softly, the boy had stood up and sat on the bed beside you. He poked your face and looked at your eyes.
"Yugyeom, leave her alone. She needs to rest" Someone said from the doorway, you turned your head and it was that boy from last night. He looked so soft, and couldn't do no harm to anyone. You sat up softly and laid your against the backboard, and rubbed your face softly.
"I'm fine...um" You said trying to remember his name.
"Jb..." He said quietly and sat infront of you, he held his hands out calmly, you held your arms out shakely. He held onto the softly and gently and looked at them, he laid them down softly and walked out of the room for a minute. He came back in with bandages, he sat where he previously did and softly wrapped your arms with the bandages. He softly kissed the bandages and placed your arms in your lap gently. I looked over at the boy who was sitting beside you, he was quietly watching in ah. You rubbed his hair out of his face and gave him a small smile, he blushed slightly but smiled back at you.
"Yugyeom get down here and clean up the kitchen" Someone yelled, the boy looked alarmed and hid behind the bed. A small male walked and leaned against the door way.
"Yugyeom get downstairs right now" He said in a strict tone. He peeked above the edge of the bed, and stared at the boy.
"But Jinyoung-hyung~" He whined as stood up and walked toward Jinyoung and he followed behind him shutting the door behind him. You stared at the closed door in confusion, Jb tapped your shoulder. You looked over at him and he looked flustered and shy.
"Hey (Y/N), can I ask you something?" He asked looking down at his hands.

"Uh...Yeah?" You said quietly, you didn't understand what he wanted to tell you that made him so flustered.

"(Y/N) I-" He started to say when a small boy came running in and jumped in between you and Jb. Another boy was standing at the door out of breath.

"BamBam, I'm gonna get you" He said walking over to the bed, BamBam slid to the otherside away from him. Jb looked down with this sad expression on his face, maybe it was something personal he wanted to say.

"I'll tell you later okay?" He said softly, he stood up and walked out the door gently pushing past the boy at the door.