Mark- Boy In Love(part 2)

As Jinyoung wrapped your ankle, you felt a little sleepy. Your eyelids started to feel heavy, you slightly jumped because you felt someone stroke your hair. You opened your eyes slightly and saw Yugyeom stroking your hair slightly as he watched tv. You didn't mind,but you glanced over and Mark didn't look happy with the situation.
"There, now stay off of it for a while and clean it and wrap it twice a day, okay?" Jinyoung said standing up, you nodded slightly. He walked away to put everything up where it belonged, Mark had sat on the floor close to the end of the couch. Was he mad at you? Was he angry at Yugyeom? You sat up,scaring Yugyeom a little.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" He said with a pink tint on his cheeks.

"It's okay Yugy" You said, you wanted something to drink but you couldn't get up.

"Jinyoung?" You said softly, he peeked around the corner after five minutes.

"Yes (Y/N)?" He asked gently

"Can you get my a glass of water please?" You asked gently, he nodded his head and walked to the kitchen. You were watching tv with Yugyeom for a while, Jinyoung sat your glass infront of you on the table. You closed your eyes for a moment, blocking out all the noises.
You felt a tapping on your shoulder, you leaned up and saw Mark looking at you softly.
"Yes?" You said, you rubbed your head slightly.

"You kinda fell asleep on Yugyeom here" He said quietly as pointed at Yugyeom who was asleep. You leaned off his shoulder and rubbed your eyes softly.

"(Y/N)?" Mark said softly

"Yes" You said sleepily, you wanted to go back to sleep.

"I love you" He said, you looked over at him with wide eyes. You never expected him to feel that way towards you.

"I...I love you too" You said with a small, sleepy smile. You liked him, you couldn't get the thoughts of him out of your head. He picked you up and carried you to his room and softly laid you on the bed then laid himself beside you.
"Good night (Y/N)" He said as he heard your soft breathing,letting him know you fell asleep.