Youngjae- I like you (part 2)

You were peacefully sleeping when Yugyeom jumped on and licked your cheek. You shook your head and sat up in bed. You opened your eyes and saw your great dane laying on the foot of your bed happily wagging it's tail.
"Good morning boy, you seem happy. Mommy set you up playdate" You said, he hopped his way onto our lap.
"Well we gotta get showers and a bath before we go anywhere Yu" You said pettig his head. He jumped off the bed and sat the door waiting for you, you got up and he went running to the bathroom. You walked in behind your dog and shut the door. He happily jumped in and waited for you to start washing him.
//TimeSkip//
After an hour or so, both you and Yu got cleaned up and ready to go. You put on his light pink collar and grabbed his black leash, you never intended on your dog having a playdate with someone else's especially after you two just met. You grabbed everything, and walked to the park nearby, Yugyeom sniffing the ground as you walked. Once you arrived, you heard a familiar jingle of tags. You looked down and saw CoCo, you let Yugyeom off his leash and play with the small dog.
"Hey (Y/N)" Mark said with a kind smile.
"Hey, where's Youngjae?" You asked looking around the nearly empty park.
"Oh sitting on the swings come on" He said pulling you along with him. Yugyeom running after CoCo who is running behind the both of you. You saw Youngjae slowly swinging himself on the swing, he looked like he was thinking about something.
"Youngjae oppa?" You called, he looked up slowly. His cheeks tinted with a pink colour, he gave you a small smile and let out a quiet giggle.
"Hey (Y/N)" He said waving happily at you. You stood aside from Mark, he looked over at you in concern. You heard Yu's paws hit the ground hard, as they pass us Yugyeom knocked Mark over.
"Okay then there's Yugyeom" He said laying on the soft but hard ground.
"He's playful, he's not gonna hurt anyone" You said leaning over him.
"You choose to believe that" He said sitting up on the ground. You helped him off the ground, as he dusted his pants off Yu came running behind him. He moved over not getting trampled, CoCo came running up behind him.
"Hey Coco"You said kneeling down to pet her. She was cute little puppy, she couldn't be that hard to take care of unlike Yugyeom.
"Yugyeom come here!" You yelled, he came running and laid down infront you.
"Yeah?" You heard, you turned and saw Yugyeom leaning against the a pole.
"I meant my dog but hello to you too" You said sitting beside your dog which he gladly decided to crawl and lay over your lap.
"Youngjae come here" You said waving him over. He stood up off the swing and sat beside you.
"I wanted to tell you something." You said leaning back on your hands.
"Can I tell you something first?" He said shyly as he twiddled his fingers.
"Go ahead" You said laying your hand on his shoulder showing him a small smile.
"I like you" He said looking down at his hand which laid in his lap. You felt different, you never knew him closely.
"You finally admitted Youngjae" Yugyeom said chuckling.
"Shut. UP" He said, his face turning pink from embarrassment.
"I like you too" You said pushing his bangs out of his eyes. You saw them glisten with joy and happiness.
"Really?" He said sounding like an over excited child. You let out a small giggle, and continue to pet Yu.
"Yes, you're so squishy and adorable" You said poking his cheeks.
"I'm cuter" Mark said sitting infront you.
"But she likes me hyung" Youngjae said, Mark puffed out his cheeks. He looked like an agry 5 year old, now that was cute.
"(Y/N)? Will you be my girlfriend?" He continued, he looked so shy.
"Of course I would, you're mine and I shall call you my squishy" You said petting his head softly. He had the cutest smile on his face ever. Coco comes running in our direction, she jumped onto of Yu's back and laid down. You let out a small giggle, Coco was a dog version of Youngjae. Soft, delicate, and squishy, you couldn't help but find it cute.