Yugyeom- Child Love

"Love me~" He whined, your boyfriend laid his head on your shoulder as you did you work.
"I do love you" You said pettig his head then continuing to type on your laptop.
"I want your attention~"He whined agained poking your side slightly.
"Where are your friends?" You asked letting out a small giggle.
"At the dorm"He said leaning off your shoulder.
"Then call one of them over the pay you attention" You said quietly, he continued to poke you gently until you gave him the attention he wanted so badly. You loudly shut the laptop and scared him,
"Yugeyom, do you know how important this assignment is to me?" You said opening the screen amd typing again.

"Yes, but I'm bored." He said frowning as he sat infront of you on the floor.

"Then let me work for a few more moments" You said quietly, then silence was between you two. Ever second you looked up, your boyfriend was doing something cutely stupid, you just silently giggled to yourself.
You closed your laptop silently and sat it beside you satisfied that you had completed the assignment, you looked down at Yugeyom who was poking his puffed out cheeks. He looked up at you and smiled, you smile back.
"Are you done?" He asked sitting criss cross on the floor infront of you. You saw the excitement light up in his eyes.
"Yes, I'm done I'm finally done." You said stretching your arms up and he jumps into your lap and wraps his arms around your waist.
"Are you okay?" You asked laughing at his sudden action.
"Yes, I just missed your attention (Y/N)" He said snuggling up to your side.
"You're a child, my love" You said rubbing his soft gray hair softly. You always loved his hair and how it felt.
"But I'm your child right?" He said, looking up at you with the softest eyes. Your heart had melted, you loved him too much.
"Yes, you are my child you dork" You said flicking his forehead lightly, he rubbed the spot then snuggled back into your side.
"I love you (Y/N)" He said softly, kissing youe cheek.
"I love you too" You said smiling, you didn't know how you got lucky.