Jinyoung- Seventeen(part 1)

You were hanging out with the band Seventeen, they were close friends to you. You and S.Coups got along really well because you two knew each other since you were kids. Your boyfriend, Jinyoung, was sitting on the other side of you and silently holding your hand. You were talking to S.Coups about a new dance you wanted to teach the Performance Unit and Jinyoung seemed to be getting impatient.
"Hey Jinyoung, I'm gonna go upstairs and dance with them okay?" You said pointing to the four boys at the staircase. He silently nodded his head, you let go of his hand and followed them up stairs. You followed to a big practice room, you hadn't been up here before but youbwere glad to teach them the dance.
Jinyoung's POV
She left upstairs with the 4 fours boys I could trust, S.Coups was getting close to (Y/N). I know they were close childhood friends but he's slightly pushing the boundary.
"Jinyoung-hyung, I'll be right back" He said jumping off the couch in the direction of the kitchen. I could care less where he goes, as long as he stays away from (Y/N).
(Y/N)'s POV
After showing the boys the new dance, everyone was sweating and tired of learning.
"Wanna continue tomorrow?" You asked Hoshi. He nodded his head taking deep breathes, you heard something crash downstairs. Not only did it startle you but the boys, everyone went quiet until it was heard again.
"I'm gonna check it out" You said quietly, you opened the door and shut it quietly. You peeked down the stairs and everyone seemed to have disappeared, you heard screaming and crashing again. You made your way down the stairs quietly and peeked into the kitchen. And saw Jinyoung hitting S. Coups with the other memebers trying to pull Jinyoung off of him. You slid against the wall of the doorway and heard footsteps.
"(Y/N)?" They whispered, you looked up and it was Woozi. He helped you up quietly,and pushed you silently towards the front door. You both made it quietly out the door, and ran so they couldn't find you and Woozi. You could never image Jinyoung hurting someone, especially one of your closest friends.
Jinyoung's POV
Eventually the kids pulled me off of him, he got up slowly. I tried to go at him again but failed with these kids holding me back.
"Don't lay a hand on her" I growled at him, he laughed.
"She's a manipulative, she's not easy to take" He said smirking, I saw two figures move out of the corner of my eye. One tall and one short, I didn't wanna believe she had saw this entire incident.
"Where Woozi-hyung?" One asked curiosly, another whispered quietly to him and he shook his head in ah and understood. He couldn't have tooken her away purposely, maybe because she did see the entire incident and didn't wanna confront it and he took her away to help her unsee it. Either way, I'm gonna find both of them and apologize.
"Someone get S.Coups-Hyung to the bathroom to clean up" One said, his English not that bad in terms he was probably of American decent. A boy let go and helped him to the upstairs bathroom.
I'll find you both and apologize...