16; Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold

To be honest, I was sick.

I was sick and tired of being involved in so much drama that I just wanted to hide under my covers and let life do it's course.

I knew that Marcus would've tried to tell his brother about the traitorous wolf. I say tried due to the fact that Mason may be trying to tame Rosie but I knew that it'd be harder than them after only knowing her for a while. I knew that Rosie would love her mate, sure, but I knew that she wouldn't submit to him. They were both two different things.

I never really understood why female wolves had to be summsive. Most of the woman in my life had been towards their mates yet I believed in equals and that was a common belief in the Royal Pack - all but one Alpha who needed a kick up the ass.

Anyway, today was going to be rough. I could tell already. I wasn't ready.

Was Sebastian going to get caught?

That was the main question on my mind.

My wolf had no opinion, in fact, I couldn't even contact her even more. She had drifted into the void. There could be a possibility that my human side is more dominant which causes me to be weaker in wolf form yet stronger in human but I didn't know.

It's all about genetics, isn't it?

I wasn't that worried about it though, I'd just have to wrok much harder than all the other wolves. I was stronger in human form anyway.

It was currently eleven in the morning and I was alone in my room.

No one really bothered me, no one really cared to bother about me apart from Layla who knocked to tell me that her and my brother were going to leave for the Golden Moon pack. I had to meet them soon so I decided that now was the time to get up.

I slowly made my way to my waldrobe, ripping open the mahogany doors and staring at the dull colours which stares back at me. I grabbed a dark blue hoodie and grabbed a pair of leggings from my chest of draws. I was ready to be pratical, not pretty.

I made my way down the stairs and into an area where most young adults relaxed on sofas, played pool and watched television. Of course there were other activities that people could do but those were the main things.

I was just going to lay down on the sofa and socialise whilst I waited for the arrival of Jude and Layla.

The television was turned to some sport channel and a bunch of the female and male wolves were captivated with the score. It was between two packs; ironically the Golden Moon pack and the Stella Pack. The Stella Pack were currently winning but hopefully the Golden Moon would have a comeback.

"Hey." I heard someone speak behind me, I turned to see Red. Her blood red hair in a messy bun as she stared down at me. "We may have a little bit of an issue concerning you know who." She spoke the last bit in whisper.

"I'm coming." I grumbled getting up from the sofa and making my way over to Red who gestured for me to walk towards the corner of the room. "What's up?" I asked her.

"Okay so Marcus is trying his hardest right now to get through to Mason but he can't. We're struggling to get the defense up." She explained.

"But we're not sure how many rogues are going to be there, we need the defenses and fast." I told her.

"I know that." She responded fiercly. "I don't know what to do." She expressed.

"I'm going up there and I am going to kill that Alpha." I told her stormly past her and running up the stairs with her running behind me calling name.

"May." She called. "This is seriously a bad idea." She continued. "MAY!"

As I got close to his door and saw Marcus knocking tiredsomely. I turned to her. "I don't care Red, we need defenses and if this son of a bitch wants to be a selfish prick then I'll show him a mad bitch.

I gave Marcus a look and he backed off slightly as I approached the door. I let out a cough and pressed on the buttom that allowed my voice to go through to his room. "Mr Alpha King Marcus, sir." I spoke gently at first - slightly nervous about speaking to the King of Alphas. "Err, we need to talk to you."

His room was unfortunately soundproof so I had no idea whether he was in there or not. I seemed to sense his presence along with Rosie's.

"Seriously," I continued. "You will want to hear this, it's very important, it involves the safety of you and your mate." I spoke hoping to egg him out with the mention of his mate but no avail.

"It's useless May." Red spoke to me whilst holding her mate's hand.

I grabbed a pin from her hair and smiled gently. "He knows we're here so he shouldn't be surprised when I unlock his door."

I started to jam the pin in turning it in all directions that I could.

"Spelled." Marcus spoke sheepishly. I glared at him.

Holding down the button once more, I conjuered the most powerful voice I could. "Alpha King Mason, you better get your arse out here this once unless you want your bloody pack to be destroyed within seconds." I started to see the door handle more angrily.

I rushed to hide behind Red and Marcus since they'd defend me, right?

An angry Mason appeared. His face literally as red as Red's hair.

"Who is the brat who thinks that she can just walk around here like she's the bloody Princess?" I squeaked in response.

"That's May for you." I heard Rosie's voice.

"Look Mason, rogues are planning to attack today." Marcus started. "We need to get warriors round the perimeter." This seemed to draw the attention off me at least.

"And how would you know this before me?" The Alpha King remarked.

"Because May was decieved. Look, they think that your ball is tonight and are planning to attack." It would've been a fantastic plan since everyone would be distracted but not tonight, no one was distracted tonight.

"May? May is the one crouched behind you, right?"

"Yes." I piped up standing up. "Hi."

"Well apparently you're number one communicator with these savages so you're going to be speaking to these rogues when they appear." He pronouced.

"What? No! No! No! Gosh no! I refuse." I panicked.

"Refusing your Alpha?"

"No, I just- Argh."

"If she's going on the line, then so am I." Rosie announced.

"Like hell you are."

"I'll join you." Marcus shrugged. "Got nothing better to do." Red punched him lightly.

"Same."

I smiled slightly at this.

Sebastian.

Revenge is a meal best served cold.

*

[a/n]

Hey there!

It's back...

I am sorry that I removed it, I just didn't find time to upload but I am going to try my hardest :)

I am a bit more inspired and I think I know how to contiue.

Bye! :)

:D