Author's Note

Hey guys!

I have been gone for a while if you noticed and I won't be uploading a book anytime soon. Honestly, I am very uninspired at the moment and feel as though if I write anything it'll be forced. Sorry to disappoint some of you!

On a higher note, this book has just reached ONE MILLION READS. This is actually so surreal to me and I can't believe that it has hit such a huge milestone. I just want to thank all of you for reading, voting and commenting because it did inspire me to push forward even if I had moment where I just wanted to delete the book. I still can't believe it. Aha.

Anyway, I wanted to give a little piece of advice I have for you fellow writers. Just write what you enjoy and ignore any negative comments. Just write what you enjoy and not what others want. I know that's what a lot of people say and it sounds a bit cliche but it's true. It makes writing so much more enjoyable and less forced.

Just have fun and write what you enjoy.

One thing that I've learned since writing this book is to plan before I write. In some parts I start to get a bit confusing and I feel as though a guideline would've been more beneficial to me and creating character profiles in a notebook or something would've been good.

Anyway, I just want to thank you guys for all your support and I wish you all the best!

Byeeeeeee :)

EDIT: I want to thank everyone who commented and just know that you've help me become much more inspired. Thank you all for being so lovely and amazing! 😊