Lunch Date

Tyler's profile
Tyler's POV

I texted an Uber driver to come get me from school. I'm only seventeen and I have to go to school. That's why I didn't want Josh to pick me up, because I'm underage. We've been talking all week and he's really nice, so...

I raised my hand and the teacher nodded. I grabbed my stuff and left. I signed myself out and saw the Uber. I got in and told her the restaurant.

"Pretty pricy for a high schooler."

"Kell, you know I'm not paying." Kell has been my Uber driver for three months. I'm her most faithful client.

"Who's he this time?"

"His name is Josh. He's 22 and owns Ford."

"Moving up in life I see." I smiled and she pulled over. I handed her some money and got out. I saw a guy in a suit with blue hair at the front.

"Can you drop this off at mine?" I asked. She nodded and I got out. I live in a small apartment in the worst part of town.

"Tyler?" The man asked as I walked towards him. I nodded and smiled. "I'm Josh." He said.

"Tyler obviously." I blushed and played with my skirt.

"You look beautiful." He said.

"Thanks. You're pretty handsome yourself."

"Thanks. Cmon." He put his hand on the small of my back and led me inside.

"Mr. Dun! So good to see you!"

"You too, Hayley. Is my booth open?"

"Of course. I had a feeling you would come in today." He smiled and we got led to a booth in the corner.

"How do you always have a booth?"

"I own the place." He replied. My mouth formed an 'o' shape and he laughed a little. "So, down to business."

"Okay. I don't really know what to say."

"What do you want? And be honest."

"Well, I need money. I can't find a job. I'm living off of the little money my parents had before they died. Living in the smallest apartment there is."

"What else? Any idea for an allowance or anything?"

"I don't know. How ever much you're willing to give me. And no sex yet. We can be intimate, just not sexual. I can attend company stuff with you and stuff like that."

"How's five thousand every two weeks, like a pay check? And I'll send you a schedule of all my events. Are you in college?"

"Yeah." I lied.

"Really? Let me see your licenses."

"I don't have it on me. It's at home."

Saved. Bless.