Oh Fuck

As soon as we got in the house, I was all over Josh. I was kissing him, scratching him, marking him. Making him mine. Showing everyone, this hot piece of ass is mine.

"Ty, what are you doing?" He asked as I took his belt off.

"Fuck me." I said, looking him in the eyes.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"We've been together for two months. I've known you for three and a half. You sucked my dick like a week and a half after we got together. Don't you think we're moving a little fast?"

"You didn't say that when your dick was down my throat. 'Oh, we're moving to fast,' never came out of your mouth. Whatever Josh." I said and buckled up his belt. "Sorry for wanting something."

"Babe, you know I don't mean it like that. I just wanna wait. I want it to be special. You're a virgin, Ty. I wanna make sure this is what you want. That you want me to be your first."

"Why wouldn't I? You're the only guy that hasn't treated me like shit. You actually care about me. Hell, you might love me. I don't know. Maybe you don't care about me and are just using me to suck your dick." I replied, getting quieter.

"Is that really what you think, baby? Cause it's not true. I don't keep you around just to suck my dick. I mean that. I keep you around because I care about you. Cause I want you in my life and I want to be with you!" He looked down at me and sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "I love you."