Daddy

Josh's office was boring. I slipped into little space as soon as I finished my homework. I got up and walked over to his desk. He looked up at me and smiled. He rolled back in his chair and I got on his lap. I rolled my hips into his and Josh grabbed them.

"No." He said.

"But daddy." I whispered and kissed his neck.

"Unless you're gonna let me fuck you to get rid of my boner, I suggest you stop."

"I have a better idea." I whispered. I got on my knees and unbuckled his pants. I pulled them down and smirked, seeing the outline of his boner through his black Calvin Klein's.

I kissed the outline and he moaned. "Baby, you don't have to."

"I want to. I wanna feel all of you." I replied. I traced the outline and pulled his boxers down. "You're so big, daddy." I whispered.

"I know. Now suck." He said and gripped my hair. I put my mouth around his tip and swirled my tongue. "Fucking slut." He mumbled.

I grabbed his thighs and took more of him in my mouth. He moaned and put his hands on my shoulder blades. I cupped his balls and deepthroated him.

"Fucking hell." He whispered. Someone knocked and I looked at him. "Just a second." He yelled. He rustled papers as I got under the desk. I'm glad I'm small.

He scooted closer and told the person to come in. I  wrapped my mouth back around him and he coughed. "You okay, sir?"

"Yeah. What do you need, Ryan?"

"Um, it started snowing. We're suppose to get the blizzard."

"Make an announcement. Everyone needs to leave."

"Okay. Thanks you sir."

He left and Josh moaned. "Why would you do that?" He asked.

"Because I can, daddy." I replied. I kissed his balls and he whined.

"Hurry up. Before the power goes out." I took all of him in my mouth again and bobbed my head. "Fucking hell, baby boy."

He came in my mouth and I pulled off, swallowing. I got up and collected my things as he fixed himself. I put my bag over my shoulder and checked my phone.

"Let's go princess."