Shopping

Josh took me into Forever 21 and I smiled. "Pick out anything you want, princess."

"Thank you." I whispered and led him to the back. I picked out a couple skirts and crop tops.

"So, do you just wear girl clothes?"

"Yeah. Ever since I was ten."

"Why?"

"I just feel better about myself in these. I would never want to be a girl fully, they just make me feel sexy."

"You are sexy." I blushed and bit my lip. I looked at him and he smiled, leaning down.

I kissed him and grabbed his hand. He kissed back and smiled. "So much for just talking." I replied.

He smirked and put his hand on the small of my waist. "I can't resist you."

"That was my first kiss." I whispered. I looked down and played with my fingers. He tiled my head up and kissed my forehead. "I loved it."

"I'm glad, princess." I blushed and looked at him. "Cmon. Let's keep shopping."

This dude ended up spending like a thousand dollars on me. New clothes, food, and now we were going back to my place. "I don't have a lot of furniture and stuff so. Just the bare basics."

"It's okay, baby." I blushed and unlocked the door.

"Don't sit on the middle of the couch. It's broken. Cmon." I grabbed his hand and led him to my 'room'. It was just an air mattress and a wardrobe in the corner of my studio apartment.

"You sleep on an air mattress?" He asked.

"Every night."

"Jesus Christ. Pack your stuff. I'm gonna send you to a hotel. Stay there for the weekend and I'll have people come and fix this place."