Kisses

We've done so many shows in the past months. We've grown our fan base so much in Columbus. Our Instagram has over 150k followers. It makes me so proud. Josh has let me move in with him, even though we've been together for 10 months.

"Baby! I'm home." I heard. I put my crayon down and jumped up, running to my daddy. He set his briefcase down and opened his arms. I jumped in them and he picked me up, spinning me around.

"Daddy!" He kissed my cheek and smiled. "How was work?"

"Good. What did you do?"

"I cleaned and took a nap. Den I watch Disney movies and den coloured." I said in my little voice. He set me on his hip.

"Did you eat?" I nodded and put my arms around his neck.

"I missed you, daddy."

Okay guys. You are literally the best. I've never seen one of my books get this many reads, comments, and votes in such a short time. So, I have another Joshler idea. It's called Cigarettes At Church and already in the works. So here's the synopsis: Josh was born and raised strict Catholic. Mass every Wednesday, no tattoos, no hair dye, no sex before marriage, and no homosexuals. And then he finds Tyler after mass, smoking behind the church. Tyler's the exact opposite of Josh. He's not religious, gay, and has three tattoos. He's seventeen, dropped out of high school, kind of emo, and pursuing his career in music. Josh and Tyler click, but how will Josh's parents take if they find out about Tyler?