Josh?

The whole fucking day, well it's only lunch but, people had shit to say about Josh and I. I'm legal now. So what if he's 4 years older than me? Freshman and seniors date all the fucking time. Just because he isn't in highschool, they have shit to say about him.

I'm tired of it. I've been texting him all day so I don't break down or go so deep into little space I can't function. This sucks. "Tyler Joesph to the office for dismissal." They called during lunch. I got up and left, going to the office.

"I haven't been picked up since my parents died. What's going on?" I asked the secretary.

"Cmon, babe." I heard Josh's voice and I turned. I hugged him and he kissed my cheek.

He grabbed my hand and led me to his car. I got in and smiled. "How did you get me out? No one is approved to take me out of school."

"Hundred bucks that I could've spent on you." I blushed and smiled.

"Don't you have work?"

"Lunch break. Which is almost over. Shit." He muttered.

"Take me with you. I have stuff to keep me busy." I said as he opened the door and I got in.

"You sure? I probably won't leave till 5." He said after getting in.

"No one will be waiting for me anyways." I replied.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." I smirked.

This will be fun.