Sad Story

There's a blizzard happening where I live. (VA)

"Wanna come to mine or go home?"

"Do I have clothes at yours?"

"Some."

"Okay." I whispered. He kissed my hand and drove to his house. I was kinda scared.

"Cmon." He said. I didn't even realise we were here. I got out and he led me inside. "Go put your stuff upstairs." I looked at him.

"Like I remember where your room is in this big ass house." He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand, leading me upstairs.

"Thank you, though."

"For what?" I asked.

"You sucked my dick."

"Isn't that what I'm supposed to do? I do have to make you happy and relieve your stress." He grabbed my ass and I smiled.

"You don't have to do anything like that."

"Not what my mom said." I muttered as he opened a door. He chuckled set my bags down. I stood on the bed and he came over.

"What's up princess?" I put my arms under his arms and kissed his neck. I left a couple marks and he smiled. "Shit, it's snowing hard." I looked back.

"I miss them." I whispered.

"I know you do, baby." He picked me up and I put my head in his neck. "But, why did you live alone?"

"All my other family is dead. Except for my gay cousin in Russia. We were going to see him. I told my mom that I wanted to see Jay, so during thanksgiving break, we went over there. We came back on my birthday. My dad was driving home and we got rammed into by a big truck." I was slowly slipping into headspace and I just want my binki.