Refusal

"Your week is up, TyJo." Josh said.

"Nope." He looked at me. "You haven't fucked me in three weeks. So, you are doing to do the same thing I did. But, I'm not gonna suck your dick."

"Tyler." He said and looked at me. "Stop being stubborn and get over here." I stood on the bed and started taking my pants off. He smirked and I let them slide off. I took my shirt off and showed him my lingerie. "See? You wore my favourite."

"That doesn't mean anything." I whispered and smirked, laying down. "Come here."

He crawled over and kissed me. I kissed back and he moved to my neck. I pushed him down and pulled my panties down. He took me in my mouth and I moaned. It feels so good.

"Cmon, Josh." I whispered. He looked up and me. "More." I moaned. He put three fingers to my mouth and I sucked on them. I felt him push his finger inside me and I moaned louder.

He pushed the last two in and pulled off, continuing to jerk me off. "Daddy's little slut, huh?"

"Yes. Oh fuck yes." He continued to suck my dick and finger me. I grabbed his purple hair and wrapped my legs around his head, arching my back.

I came in his mouth and smiled. He pulled off and smiled at me. He swallowed and kissed the inside of my thigh.

Orgasms are the best thing that has ever happened to the human race.