Healthy

Finally. I can breathe out of my nose and my throat doesn't feel like I sucked Josh's dick. Now he can come over and cuddle me. I told him to not come over all week because he needed to be healthy. I was fine. I can take care of myself. I'm a big boy...sometimes. Like 9 percent of the time. Probably less but whatever.

I missed a whole week of school because of the fucking flu. And it's my senior year! Like what the fuck?! Anyways back to the topic of me being healthy as frick right now.

DD- How's my princess?
TJ-Better! Bring Taco Bell and Snow White?
DD-T-minus fifteen minutes.

I smiled and giggled. He's such a dork. But I love it. He's such a good sugar daddy. I know they don't have to care for you, but he does. And he brings me food and touches my butt, which is nice. I love butt touches.

"Ty!" I heard someone yell and bang on the door.

"Just a second!" I replied and got up. I pulled lace panties on with a skater skirt and a shirt that says 'Daddy' on it. I opened the door and let him in.

He put his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. "Hey, princess." I blushed and smiled.

"Hey daddy." I whispered. Josh moved his hand down and grabbed my ass. I blushed and bit my lip. "Cmon."

I sat on the couch and pulled him down, cuddling into him. He smiled and laughed a little. "You really are healthy. Aren't you?" I nodded and he handed me some Taco Bell. I smiled and opened the bag. "Here's your drink. Baja Blast freeze." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks, daddy."

"Anytime, princess." I ate and laid down, putting my head on his lap. I started the movie and played with his hands.

"How come we never go to your place?"

"Nothing special."

"Sure it is." I replied.

"It's lonely. It feels more homey here."

"How about this weekend? I'll Uber over and see you."

"Fine."