New Apartment

I opened the door and saw my new apartment. I smiled and looked around. "I have a bed! An actual bed! And look at these counters. Holy shit." I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"And I already put your clothes up and the food put away."

"Is that a Mac?"

"Surely is." I jumped into his arms and kissed his cheek repeatedly. "Okay. Okay. Calm down."

"I can't. You're the best, Joshy."

"And you're spoiled, princess."

I blushed and smiled, laying on the bed. "Cmon. I'll repay you in cuddles."

He kicked off his shoes and laid down. I loosened his tie and took his blazer off. He smiled and I unbuttoned his shirt. "Are we cuddling or fucking?" I blushed.

"Just cuddlin'." I answered and rubbed his chest.

He held me and kissed my head. "Baby?" He asked after a minute. I hummed and looked at him. "Fuck the law." He whispered. I blushed and got on top of him. I laid my head on his chest and kissed it.

He rubbed my back and my phone rang. I groaned and grabbed my iPhone 4. I still have space and it works so it's okay. "What, Pete?" I asked.

"Damn. Moody."

"Yeah. Kinda busy."

"Sucking dick? Damn, Ty. Get off your knees."

"I'm not on my knees. You're the slut. Always fucking Patrick."

"Shut up." I laughed a little and Josh rubbed my back. "Anyways, wanna go to the mall tomorrow with that new boyfriend of yours?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You were on that piece of shit phone all day. Texting JoshyPoo." He mocked. "So, I'm gonna meet the bastard that is taking my best friend away."

"He's 22." I said.

"What?!"

"I didn't want you to be surprised. And he's not my boyfriend."

"Sorry. Your Sugar Daddy. Stupid website."

"He messaged me! And watched my show."

"What is he doing right now?"

"Laying with me."

"Well, I'm outside your apartment. Let me in."

"It's unlocked." I ended the call and looked at him.

"We gotta get you a new phone."