The Flu Sucks

I woke up at four am. Four fucking am coughing my lungs up and feeling like I just sucked Josh's dick. I got up and went to the kitchen. I groaned and opened my 'medicine' cabinet. It was just tea and DayQuil.

I grabbed the DayQuil and the tea. I made some tea and took the pills. I laid down in bed and turned the TV on, groaning. I texted Josh  not to come over and rolled over, closing my eyes.  A few minutes later, the door opened and then closed.

"What's wrong?" I heard someone ask.

"Shhh." I said and cuddled my body pillow. I felt the bed dip and two arms around me.

"Baby." He said. I rolled over and cuddled into Josh. He felt my head. "Shit. I'm gonna call my doctor."

"No. I don't have any insurance of any kind." I rejected.

"I got in. I am your sugar daddy after all."

I looked at him and sighed. He got up and I grabbed my tea, taking a sip of it. About a half an hour of cuddles later, Josh let someone in.

"Hello, Tyler. I'm Doctor Carlile. Open your mouth."

"Damn. Okay." I opened my mouth and he put a thermometer in it. I closed my mouth and he took my blood pressure.

"Low. Why is it low?" Dr Carlile asked.

"Anorexic. Not used to eating."

"Why?"

"I didn't have any money before him. Parents are dead." I replied and shrugged.

"Well. Your temperature is 104. You need to go take a cold shower and lay down. All day. I'll write you out of school for the week. Okay?"

"Thanks."

"What does he have?" Josh asked.

"The flu."

"Shit. The flu sucks."