Prologue

03/09/17

(Meet Eli, up at the top)

Prologue

The bar in the East-end of London was warm and welcoming. The regulars and newcomers sat in their individual seats at individual tables. They sat laughing and chatting or just listing to the white-haired girl who was singing on the little stage next to the bar. All but two who sat at the back with half-drunk drinks and watchful expressions on their faces.

Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton were there, not for fun or to laugh and relax, but to pick up their new target. They knew who the target was from their briefing from Nick Fury himself no more than 72 hours ago. After all, she wasn't that hard to spot.

.....

"You here because I need you both you collect someone for me and I trust only you two to do so. I'd send Stark and Rogers but... I don't think that would turn out well." The authority filled voice of Nick Fury said towards the two master assassins. Though his comment on Steve Rogers and Tony Stark has the two master assassins smirking.

"Who's the target?" Asked Agent Romanoff without missing a beat.

Nick said nothing, but just clicked a bottom on the remote that was out of view from the two. The screen brought up a screen full of the targets information as well as an image of what she looked like.

 The screen brought up a screen full of the targets information as well as an image of what she looked like

Name: Elizabeth Cameron

Code Name: Elementrix

Nickname(s): Eli, Liz, Lizzy (Do not call her ether the last two names if you wish to live)

Hair Colour: White, Natural

Eye Colour: Grey/ Green

Height: 5'2

IQ&GPA: IQ of 230, 5.0 GPA

Age: 19

Birth: November 19th 1994, London, St. Bartholomew's (Bart's) Hospital

Parents: Father - James Cameron, Deceased, Mother - Anna Cameron, Deceased. Both died when Elizabeth was 6 years of age. Both Agents for S.H.E.L.E.D died after coming home from a mission in 2000

Skills: Mixed Marshal Artist, Markswoman, Master with Knifes, Master Archer, Advanced Senses, Street Artist and can speak 14 different languages.

Supernatural Abilities: Element Control, Portal Manifestation

"That's one hell of a resume," Clint said. "Where did you find her?"

"She had been off my radar since her parents were killed back in 2000, that was until we found her in 03. Now we need her to come in. Her Aunt is an agent here, she asked me to find her after she dropped off the map two years ago." Fury says stiffly. "You all know her as Agent Maria Hill."