Chapter 6

24/11/17

Chapter 5

It has been 1 whole month and a half since I had started living in at the Tower with the rest of the Avengers and was now nearing the end of November and getting closer to Christmas. 1 months since the whole prank, which was recorded and saved to my phone, new laptop and on 3 different USB's for blackmailing purposes.

I had passed my 20th birthday and Tony saw it fitting to throw me a very unwanted party, which I ended up leaving early because I was board. I was unable to drink, I don't like dancing and I knew literally, like no one. So Nat, Clint, Banner and myself went to my room and we ordered pizza and watched movies the whole night. We ended up having a blast, and by 3:00 am we were all knocked out on the couch in my room.

Through out the last minute though I had gotten into a daily routine of;

6:00 am - Get up, get ready and have breakfast

7:00 am - Combat and hand to hand with Nat

12:30 pm - Lunch (something healthy)

1:00 pm - Weapons with Clint

6:30 pm - Finish training, have a shower.

7:00 pm - Dinner (I cook), watch a movie with team

10:00 pm - Bed Time

And then it starts over again, but I was able to negotiate weekends two weeks into my stay. So now every Saturday and Sunday was spent with a different Average and/ or aunt, as a sort of way to get to know them.

The first weekend I was with my Aunt Mai on the Saturday and then with Dr. Banner on the Sunday.

The next week I was with Thor on the Saturday and Steve on the Sunday.

And last weekend, Tony had hijacked me on both Saturday and Sunday. He claiming he wanted to have me show him what I could do and help design a suite for me. But I said no to the suite, since I was fine with what I normally wear when I went... out...

But this Saturday I was spending my day with Clinton Barton, the Avengers very own Oliver Queen. Only he was in purple and not green. And since I used a red bow, Clint had seen to it to call me Speedy, the Idiot.

I was on my way to the training room, my red bow and black quiver on my back, full of different home made red and black arrows. I was in a pair of grey joggers, my grey jacket and a lose grey tank top, a spots bra and white trainers and finally a black hoodiw thrown over. My hair in lose waved and a black beanie over my head.

(Her Outfit)