Chapter 14

Ouch, when was the last time I updated. Anyways, here's chapter 14 for you all. Read, vote, comment and save!

Chapter 14

We had finally made it back to the Tower and after a full nights rest, I was back in the training room. It was Saturday and most of the Towers residents were ether still in bed (Clint, Tony and Bruce) or out and about (Pepper, Steve and Nat). I had one of Lindsey Stirling albums playing, and the in the background, Roundtable Rival, I think it was, was playing. I had on light grey shorts, a sports bra, a black jacket, my feet bare and my hands wrapped in black hand wrap bandages.

I kept in beat with the music, and with every time the song went into and upbeat sound I landed a kick to the punch bag I was hitting

I kept in beat with the music, and with every time the song went into and upbeat sound I landed a kick to the punch bag I was hitting. I wasn't sure how long I had been in the training room, but I was sure that once I was finished that my legs were going to be sore. I had started at around 7:30 this morning and have been at it ever since. All my anger from knowing that Strucker was still free and not behind bars where he belonged. It was pissing me off, knowing no one can catch him. And this led me to the training room at 7:30, taking it out on the poor punch bag.

 And this led me to the training room at 7:30, taking it out on the poor punch bag

I was pulled suddenly from behind and out of surprise I let myself be pulled back. My back hit the padded ground and Clint was straddling me, but his full weight was sat on my torso and my arms pinned above my head. So when my wits came back to me I couldn't get back up or kick him off of me. I could now tell how out of breath I was and was breathing hard and heavy. I looked up into him eyes and glared at him.

"What the hell is your problem!?" I hissed at him.

"How many times do I have to tell you to talk to us... to me... and not keep it pent up so much that you have to take it out on the punch bag." He said calmly.

"I don't know, what has it been two, three times. And yet I'm still not gonna do it." I say back just as calmly, my face going blank.

It was like my brain just shut my off from my emotions. Like a reflex, like how I taught my self to do to protect myself. It was how I was able to learn to keep everything to myself. Because, in a way, I still felt unsafe. I felt that if I let myself show how I feel and let someone in, I'm signing myself up for more hurt and heartache.