Chapter 19

I'm in a good mood. I am now a University Student, so proud. Anyway here is a new chapter and I'm so happy that I will update a second one as well. So read, vote, comment and  just plain love. Xx

Chapter 19

When I woke up I was still on the couch, cuddled up to Clint, the sun shining brightly through the large window in front of us. Clint himself was the one to wake before he and was slowly running one of his hands through my hair. The other was doing what I was yesterday and was tracing my face. When he saw I was awake he smiled down at me.

"Morning Eli." He whispered in her ear and placed a kiss onto her forehead.

"Morning." I replied rather groggily and rubbed my eyes in a childlike manner. He chuckled at this wrapped one hand around my hand an brought it up to his mouth and gave it gently kiss.

"You can be adorable sometimes, you know that." He said, still chuckling. He laid my hand gently against his cheek kissing the inside of my wrist.

I snorted slightly at him comment but didn't say anything, but used my hand trapped hand to stroke his face. I gave him a once over and really groaned at how hot he looked right now with his slightly stubbled face and his hair that looked like he just had sex. I was taking everything in me not to kiss him but I wanted to wash up and change before I did that.

On that note I sat up slightly and kissed his head before getting up completely and starched. I sighed as my back popped, fully aware that Clint was looking at me. I could see him running his eyes up and down my form and it took everything in me not to smirk. But I held it in and got up from the couch.

"I'm off to take a shower and get ready. Once I'm finished I'll make breakfast and then... Clint are you listening to me!?" I asked him but he was just looking at me, he had this look in his eyes that made me want to squirm under his gaze. It was a look full of desire. And it was making me want to run and hide... Or jump him. It all depends on what he does next.

"Clint, did you he-" I was cut off by him reaching for me, but I just managed to move out of his reach, wanting to tease him some more. He stood up instantly and I took six steps back, which I figured was probably not the wisest move. Now seeing that my teasing had set him off. And I could see that as his face took on a sly predatory smirk and I was on guard in seconds, not before a shiver spread down my spine. My own face taking on a deer-caught-in-headlight look as he took a step closer to me.

"Now, now. No need to be rash." I said as he took a step towards me again.

"I just want a kiss Eli. No need to run away." And he took another towards me.

Yeah and that would lead to us both naked and we wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

"I think that is perfect reason to run from you." Another step. This one was a step to close and I turn and legged it to the elevator. I could hear Clint's foot falls behind me. Getting closer and closer.

"J.A.R.V.I.S, can you open the elevator please and have it close the second I step in please." I called out to the trusty A.I. Clint's running speeding up at my words, wanting to get to me before I got to the elevator.

"Is everything okay Ms. Eli?" His voice filled with concern, for a computer that was.

"Yes but can you. Please?" I called out as I got closer, and nearly sighed as the doors to the elevator opened. At this point I could practically feel Clint's breath on the back of my neck. But just as he was about to reach for me I hit the elevator and the doors immediately closed. Leaving both Clint and myself on ether side. I pressed the button for my floor and heard Clint curse before the elevator moved. I laughed slightly out of breath.