Chapter 10

30/03/18
Jeez when was the last time I updated this book. I'm sorry for that, but here is the new chapter from r you all xx

Chapter 10

"So which one of you lovely gentlemen are going to direct me to my friends?" But I was greeted by heavy looking guys. "No, okay. I'll find them myself. Now this is unfair. Seven to one." But a sadistic smirk crossed my face as I cracked my neck. "Oh well, more fun for me."

'Okay let me tell you how I managed to lose my friends, land myself in this damn mess and get shot at too. Well let me start by saying that it was all Clint's fault and this is how it all started.'

.....

I sat on a Quinjet, Clint was driving and Nat was his co-pilot, and two other agents who had to take back the jet once we landed. I sat in my suite that I had always used and was weaponed out fully. I was still pissed about the whole 'Made into an Agent' thing without being asked if it was all okay. But I knew that I could do good on this mission. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Nat calling out to me.

"Hey Eli, were almost there. Are you ready?" Was she kidding me?

"Not one bit, but a heads up. I sometimes swear like a bloody sailor when under presser."

"That's good to know." Clint laughed out at that.

I chuckled to myself as I checked that I had all of my weapons in my duffel bag. Knowing I had my butterfly knives, throwing knives, my throwing stars all in their respective cases. My bow and quiver full of my arrows where in a black case that sat between me and my duffle bag. I had my black mask at the top of the bag and my gloved on my hands as well as my wrist guard. I had my hair in a ponytail. I was wearing black leather pants and a black tank top with a black leather jacket, whilst on my feet were my favourite pair of black combats. My guns were in their holsters at one side of both of my thighs and two magazines rounds each on ether side of the belt that was around waist.

I'm a total nerve ball and I was close to freaking out on myself, but I knew I would have to do that later because I was going to have to be strong to get through this

Nat's voice pulled my from my internal freak out.

"We're almost there, we'll have to land just out side of the city. Fury said there's a car waiting for us at the terminal."

"Okay!" Clint and I shout back.

Once we landed I grabbed mine and Nat's duffel bags and carried them of the jet. I followed Clint towards the SUV that was parked not far from the jet, a man in a black suite and sunglasses. He stood up, if possible, straighter then he was before and held out his hand to Clint.

"Agent Barton, its good to see you again." He smiled to the master archer. "Where's Agent Romanoff?"

Just as the words left the mystery Agents mouth Nat popped up next to me.