Chapter 7

16/12/17
Guys, I am so so sorry, I've just had a crap few weeks and I totally blank everything. But I promise I'll try to update again soon. So Read, Vote, Comment and Follow xx

Chapter 7

I was in the training room later that night, it must of been 10, 11 o'clock as my fists kept a steady rhythm of hits on the punch bag, my earphones in. My mind having flash of the past. Though after my brief conversation with Nat earlier, I wasn't surprised my mind went back to my past. I just kept hitting as each memory hit me.

Left, left right.

Left, left, right.

Left, left right.

A bright but cold and damp room and being strapped down.

Left, left right.

Left, left right.

Left, left right.

Needles and doctors. The smell of chemicals.

Left, left right.

Left, left right.

Left, left right.

"Don't worry Lizzy, this won't hurt one bit."

My hits were getting harder and even more frantic with each one.

Left, left right.

Left, left right.

Left, left right.

The pain that came after each injection, the lies they told.

Left, left right.

Left, left right.

Left, le-

I was suddenly pulled from the bag in front of me and I grabbed my assailants hand and judo flipped their ass. Not expecting it, they went flying over my shoulder and landed on their back. Breathing hard, I looked down to Clint on the ground.

"Oh my god, Clint. Are you okay?" I rushed over to him and knelt down next to him.

"No I'm fine. I shouldn't have grabbed you like that. I known from past experience that it's never a good idea to grab you unexpectedly." He says out of breath. He's right, he always ends up in this exact position. On his back, air knocked out of him.

"But still... Here let me help you up." And I held out my hand for him to grab. He did and heaved his sorry ass off of the floor with my help.

"Dame Blondie, you really need to lay of-" I was cut off as I tripped over my own feet and fell backwards.

I let out a squeal and landed on my back, and since I was pulling Clint up, he fell forward. But you know what... I have been in some pretty embarrassing moments, but the was by far the worst.

But it wasn't how Clint had been quick to place his hands at the side of my head to hold himself up. Or how one of his knees where between my legs and the other by my right thigh.

No, oh no. It was that both Agent Natasha Romanoff and Captain Steven Rodgers had taken that precise moment walking to the training room. So you can imagine my horror as they both stopped mid discussion, and stare at the rather compromising position that Clint and myself had found ourself in.

"... This... is not what it looks like...!" Clint said as he looked up at the two. But both stared at us, mouths gaped open and eyes the size of dinner plates.