Chapter 12

I sit here this fine morning/afternoon/night, (depending on your time zones cause I'm in England and it's 7:45 am right now), and wonder what the hell I'm doing with my life. Because I haven't updated this book in nearly a month. Like what's going on.
Ahh, anyways here's chapter 12, enjoy, vote, comment and happy reading xx

Chapter 12

(The car)

The sound of an engine was heard as people watched as a Space Grey Tesla Model S...Convertible pull up out side of the Aldrovandi Villa Borghese. They watched as a bellboy rushed to collect the luggage from the cars trunk and as a brunette and a blonde climbed out of the car. The two girls walked towards the entrance.

.....

I watched as Nat pulled up to the Aldrovandi Villa Borghese Hotel, with me in the Passenger seat, and shut off the car. Nat pressed the button that opens up the trunk as a bellboy rushed up to the car. Both Nat and myself climbed out of the car and headed towards the front entrance.

I walked around to walk next to Nat and linked my arm with hers. I was a bit dubious about letting the now brunette drive my car but it was the price I had to pay in order to dress her up.

We walked towards the front desk, ready to check in when Clint's Voice was heard.

"You know, you look good as a blonde Eli." I could picture the goofy smile on his face and had to try really hard not to laugh.

In a hushed voice I replied. "If you don't shut up Clinton I will kick your ass after I shot you with one of my arrows!"

"I like it when your feisty Eli." I can just picture him smirking and winking. Prick.

I lifted my hand to the back of my head and flip him the bird as I acted as if I was scratching the back of my hair. Then smile sweetly.

"Ah you see this Clint, this is me telling you to go fu-"

"Please don't argue." Coulson's voice was heard from the line, cutting into my reply.

"Sorry." We both said.

I looked up and saw that Nat that knowing smirk on her face again. Why does she keep getting that look!?

I mentally shook it off and pulled myself into character. Right now I wasn't Eli the S.H.I.E.L.D Agent and new Avenger. But I was Annabelle McBell, daughter of a CEO in the music industry and I was on shopping spree with my best friend, Megan Tanner.

Nat and myself stood in front of the desk and looked up at the desk clerk.

"Siamo qui per il check-in" Nat says in Italian as the clerk looked up at her. He shook up to attention and smiled. 'We're here to check in.'