Chapter 8

01/01/18
Ah HAPPY NEW YEAR!! It's a new year, it's a fresh start and I hope that I can get this message out to all my lovely readers. Enjoy your day, those who are 18 and live in the UK, go have fun and get drunk. Those who live in a other country and are below the age limit like i.e. America who's is 21, don't drink!!
Anyways, Read, Vote, Comment and Follow!! And once again HAPPY NEW YEAR!! It's now 2018!!

Chapter 8

I was walking down the hall to the kitchen, wondering all the while what Stark wanted me for. Because normally he would ask me to go down to his lab, or even the training room. But never the kitchen.

As I was about to turn the corner I started to speak.

"Okay look Stark, what this about because I was getting to a really good... part in... in my... book."

There stood not stark, but Clint, two boxes of pizza and a movie poster in both hand.

"What are you doing here Barton?"

"Well I know that what I said last night upset you, and so I thought I'd try and make it up to you. I have J.A.R.V.I.S tell you Stark wanted you because I knew you wouldn't have come otherwise." He says with a small smile.

A secret smirk made a way onto myself. 'Time to mess with him!!' I thought as I turned and stared to walk away.

"No thanks, I'll pass." I waved to him from behind and made my way back down the hall.

I heard the sound of the pizza boxes hit the table and Clint's feet run after me. "Wait no, no, no. You're spending the night with me."

"Umm... nope bye."

I was about to press the button for the elevator, when my feet left the ground and I found myself upside down.

"Wait no, Barton! Dammit, let me down!" I shouted, a grin across my face. I was over his shoulder and looking directly as his... well let's just say that it was a nice view, that I'm sure of.

"No, you're going to spend the night with me, no arguments." And I was dropped onto the sofa, face first.

"Was the really necessary!" But it sounded more like 'Hmmm hmm hm hm hm!'

I felt the couch dip as he sat down and I was pulled and sat up right. I turned my head and glared at him. He just chuckled nervously, before dropping one of the pizza boxes in my lap.

Cautiously I opened up the box and looked inside, there like gold on a plate, was a meat lovers supreme. My mouth was watering at the sight.

"And for the movie I've got Batman: The Dark Knight Rises. That is one of the movies you liked right?"

"Yeah, who told you?" I was curious to know, the only ones who knew were Aunt Mai and I only recently told Nat.

"I asked you Aunt what to do is someone made you angry then you'll need your favourite pizza and any Batman movie to do so." He said and played the movie. "I did just that. Tony, Steve, Thor and Bruce are out and so it's just us."

I smiled at this, my face hurting from the 1'000 watt smile it displayed.

"Thanks Clint, really, thanks." And he just nodded and we watched as the movie began.

.....

It was long after the movie had finished and the pizza had been eaten. Now Clint and I were just sat on the couch, talking about random things.