Chapter 11

08/04/18
I have just realised that not many people read this book, and would like you, my readers to message me your own input and how I can make this book better xx

Chapter 11

After getting some sleep and having something to eat, Nat, Clint and myself were on our way back to the bus. Nat was driving, I was sat in the passenger seat and Clint was in the back pouting like a child. Why you ask, well here's why.

The room we are in had a master bed and then a single in a joint room. Nat and I had taken the master bed and pushed Clint into the room where the single bed was, all the while laughing as he whined about being on his own. But after asking if he'd prefer sleeping on the balcony, and if not, then he'd better shut it. Well, let's just say he was quite after that. After a goods night sleep, I was the first one to wake up at around 6, not long after I was followed by Nat. We both had showers, clothed and we then proceeded to drag Clint's sorry ass from the bed. We pushed him into the bathroom with his bag and ordered room service. We then made our way down to garaged that the Hotel we were staying at owned.

"Shot gun!" I called and ran around the car, it was one we had borrowed from Coulson last night, after placing mine and Nat's duffles at Clint's feet to put in the back.

"What, no far!" Clint shouted but carried on loading up the cate.

We had already agreed that Nat was the best option to drive and that Clint and myself would have to decide who sat up front.

"No it is, you're just slow, Old man." And I hopped into the car, ignoring the calls of 'ELI'. There sat Nat smirking, almost knowingly, at me as I turned to her.

"What!?"

"Oh nothing." She said as if her mind had some hidden meaning when she looked at me. "Nothing at all!"

"Right." My reply was dry and sarcastic, which she ignored, and looked back at Clint as he opened the door of the car and hopped in. He too received a knowing smirk which he paled at at and glared at the Russian red head behind the wheel. He shook his head at her, and I watched as her smirk grew as she started the car up.

He turned back to my smug look and narrowed his eyes. "Drop it!"

"Whatever you say!"

"Don't say it!"

"I'm gonna say it!"

Don't you-"

"You have to sit in the back."

"Ah you said it!" Que the pouting and sulking that if of Clint Barton.

And that was how Clint landed himself in the back, as he sulked like a child. The drive back to the BUS wasn't that long, I think we where only in the car for 10 minutes before we got to where it was been kept. The whole drive there though, Clint kept kicking the back of my chair. I, of course, got him to shut it after threatening him with one of my butterfly knives, that I skilfully demonstrated my capability of using one after he said that I didn't know how to. Nat just laughed and carried on driving.

(Eli using her butterfly knife.)

)