Chapter 13

Chapter 13

The sounds of grunts and shouts were heard from the other side of the locked door to the room that Agents Barton, Romanoff, Coulson, Ward and May were in. Coulson was still bleeding from his temple but was now awake and Nat had a bruised cheek. But all knew who was coursing the noises that were protruding from out in the hall.

The two guards on the other hand, that stood in there with them, looked confused and scared at not knowing what was going on. They turned to each other as a loud  bang followed by a groan of pain sounded just out side the door.

"I will not ask again. Where are they!?" The familiar sound of Eli's voice was heard from outside the door.

"In here, I swear! I'm not lying!" A pained filled voice answered her. Shortly followed by the sound of a head making contact with the wall.

"Cameos du Vatican." This whole sentence in French had all five S.H.I.E.L.D Agents move out of the way as the door was thrown open and an arrow Clint recognized. A flash bomb arrow. One of Eli's many hand made ones she carried.

The two H.Y.D.R.A Agents covered there eyes in pain as it set off a blinding light. The door was thrown open and Eli shot both with arrows filled tranquilizer. They went down and fell unconscious in a matter of seconds.

"Hey guys." Eli's casually responds was as she lazily walked over to them before looking at Ward and Clint. "Now how in gods name did you two managed to get caught as well, what happen? You where on the roof of the other building, keeping watch."

Clint slowly raised his had and a sheepish smile crossed his face. "That's my fault, that's ones on me."

"What did you do?" Eli looked at him in curiosity, wondering how he managed to get himself as well as Ward caught.

"Well... I... needed to... sneeze."

"What... How..."

"What... I got dust up there." He was grinning now, and Nat was trying to hold in her laugh. Ward was having a hard time containing his chuckles and Coulson and May were shaking their heads at them. 

Eli, on the other hand, stare at him emotionlessly before a smile cross her face that soon turn into a round of giggles. Before long she was on the floor rolling in laughter.

Nat shook her head in amusement at her best friend. "Only you Clint, only you." And she pulled her self free of her binds.

"How are our guards doing?" Coulson asked after Eli had calmed down enough to help Nat release them from their binds.

"Oh, fine. Just taking a time out." And a groan was heard from out side the door in response. "Oops, missed one. BRB." And with a wink she disappeared from view. The sound of skin hitting skin was heard and a thud of a body hitting the floor soon followed.

Eli emerged back into the room and sipped her hands together, a pleased smile on her face. "Now, they're all taking time-outs." And she leaned against the door frame.

Nat shook her head and made her way over to the door and poked her head out. The scene in front for her had her shocked. At least 8 heavily armed and hugely bulky looking men were all ether out cold or to busy groaning in pain to get up. Some had blood on their faces, one or two had arrows in their legs or arms, missing major arteries, and the rest were just out as if they just dropped unconscious.

"Eli, how in the hell did you manage this?" Nat's shocked voice asked the white haired girl.

"They pissed me off. And you should know to never piss me off. I sent them into a time-out." Eli said as if it were no big deal.

Nat went to open her mouth when one man suddenly tried to weakly reach for a gun. Before ether girls could move, Clint rushed passed both and swiftly brought down his first. He lifted it up and looked back around and let out an impressed whistle.

"Okay, this... this is impressive." Clint looked over to the girl and saw that she was smiling at him while Nat once again had a knowing smirk plastered over her face.

"I know."

.....

We made it back to the BUS in one piece. Granted we were a little blooded and beaten up but we were in one piece. I had broken two of my fingers by punching some of the guards and I was covered in bruises. Clint and Ward were sporting a nice black eye each and Coulson had a cut on his head. Nat had a bruised cheek and May was the only one with out any damage done to her. Once we were back FitzSimmons cheeked us out and gave us the all clear once we were patched up.

Right now Skye was asking me questions as Nat and Clint walked towards my car, waiting to leave. We had filled in our mission reports and had them sent of to Fury and we were ready to get back to the tower.

"So let me get this straight. You woke up in a looked room, handcuffed to the bed. You melted away the metal and the broke down the door. You knocked out 10 guards and saved some of the best S.H.I.E.L.D Agents in the business?" Skye asked me, looking in complete awe and shock. "No I don't buy it. 10 guards on your own, I mean your tiny. How is that even possible?!"

I just smiled and move over to my car. Nat was in the back this time and Clint was in the passenger side.

"Wait, Eli you didn't answer me." I gave her a backwards wave as I kept walking and jumped into my car.

"Ready to go home?" I asked the two master assassins.

"Hell yeah. I missed your cooking Speedy." Clint said from the passenger seat. Nat just nodded and watched us both. I smile over at him before turning the keys and the car sprang to life.

I set the car in drive and raced down the runway, not looking back. After all, I'm looking towards moving on and away from my past. I didn't and don't want my past to affect my future. Affect my life and emotions any more. I was looking forward and never back. Because I'm a survivor and I'm finally free. I'm finally me, I'm Eli and no one, not Strucker, or anyone can tell me differently.