Chapter 20

Ha, get it. They're in New York! Mhmm... anyways. Here is the next chapter that I promised. And like to other. Read, vote, comment and love this chapter as well x

Chapter 21

Both Clint and Eli had breakfast in a small dinner Clint had chosen. She had order a chocolate milkshake, chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. Clint had gotten bacon, eggs, sausages and toast with black coffee.

They had sat in the little dinner for a while, just talking and laughing. Eli was all grins and giggles as Clint told her about past missions, but when he mentioned Budapest and she asked questions he just shook his head, laughed and said to ask Natasha. Eli talked about all the palaces she had been to; Russia, Rome, Tokyo, Paris, New Orleans, London, Turkey and many many more. She talked about all what she had found and the different cutlers.

Once they had spent a good three hours in there, they paid and made their way out onto the streets of New York. After a few minutes Eli pulled out a camera from her bag. She grinned big as she took a quick shot of Clint, his face full of shock as she pressed down on the bottom.

"Ha I got you!" He smiled at the grin on her face and as a soft giggled fell from her mouth. He liked this side of her, the one that easy going and smiling all the time. He liked how the sun hit her eyes as they filled with such joy and happiness that it made him want to kiss her.

"Yeah you did." He said but Eli didn't catch the double meaning behind his words.

"Hey Clint, can we go there!" He looked over to see that it was a candy store. He laughed at this and nodded his head. She squealed and grabbed his hand, pulling him across the street and into New York's biggest Candy store.

(I died and went to heaven when I saw this image. I was like, I wanna go!)

 I was like, I wanna go!)