Chapter 3

14/10/17
Hey guys, I tried to update as soon as I could. And here is the next chapter! SO ENJOY, VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!

I now sat in a car between Nat and Clint. We where on our way to another location seeing as our first one had been compromised. But no one would tell me where we were going. The drive this time was different, it was a man in a red, blue and white suite and in the car's passenger seat along was an Agent in a black outfit.

My head was on Nat's shoulder and my eyes where closed. "Are you alright?" Clint's voice came from the right side of me. I opened my eyes and looked at him to see him looking at me. I could also feel Nat's eyes on me too.

"Yeah, no I'm fine. I just ache everywhere." I say and give him a tired smile.

"You should get some sleep, It's a long ride."

"Yeah... Okay." I close my eyes again and place my head back on Natasha's shoulder. I wasn't aware of how much that fight drained me, not until I was falling asleep and I was being completely devoured into the darkness of my mind.

.....

Metal, the room smelt like metal and chemicals.

It was cold and I cold feel the damp air on my skin.

"Now be a good girl Lizzy. Just relax and it will all be over soon.

My screams rang around the cold room.

.....

I woke with a start. But I was coming back to reality, my mind slowly waking up with the rest of my body as I reminded myself that it was all a dream. I was aware of my bruised and sore back as well as my cut up stomach.

'Okay so rolling around in glass was so not one of my most brightest of moves.' I thought as I sat up slowly and groaned, as pain went through my body. But I knew I had felt worse pain then this before. Much worse.

I looked around me to see that I was on some sort of hospital bed in what looked like a lab. I swung my legs around the bed and slowly stood up. I looked at for a way out, the feeling of being in a lab made my skin crawl and the burning desire to run, ran strongly through my mind. But I pushed that down and looked for a door.

Once I spotted it I walked out of the room and went in search of someone, preferably Natasha and/ or Clint. Being they the only two that I knew. As I walked I looked around and could tell that the place was well built, high tech and expensive. Who ever owned this place was well off that was sure. Not that I could speak, my trust fund could make me a millionaire.

I must have walked for 3-5 minutes before the sound of familiar voices hit my ears. "So who is she?" It was the voice of the guy that was in the blue, white and red suite.

I walked closer until I hit the entrance of a sitting room. 6 people sat on a sofa their back to me, two of which I recognised as both Natasha and Clint. I sat on the steps that lead down to the sitting area and listened to their conversation, intrigued about what they knew about me. At least what they thought they know about me anyway.

"She is called Elizabeth Cameron, or as she likes to be called Eli. Fury had Clint and I go to London, England to retrieve her." Nat said as she bought up my file on a big screen.

Name: Elizabeth Cameron

Code Name: The Elementrix

Nickname(s): Eli, Liz, Lizzy