Chapter 5

10/11/17
Ah, another chapter to publish. Well I hope you all like this one, I know I had fun writing it ;) Well anyways enjoy, vote, comment and follow xx

Chapter 5

After 7 hours of hand to hand, weapons and general work out training, Natasha, Clint and Eli parted ways and go to their separate floors to take showers and change their clothes. Well, Nat may have had to drag Clint to the elevator after he tried to sneak up on the small white headed girl.

Eli stood in her room in nothing but jeans and a sports bra, as she looking at her back and stomach in the mirror to see minor cuts and bruises she had gotten from the ambush in Washington. But also the scars from her past.

She looked into the mirror and saw every scar left by the injections, every shock, every hit, every cut and every bruise. Everything she was given. Until after 2 years of pure torture, she was suddenly able to bend the elements to her will. Air, Water, Earth and Fire each one in that order would show up. And then it all got worse, each beating, each injection. Until her skin and mind where sacred, past the point of recovery.

The scares on her body, all from her past. She looked at each one, remembering how she got each one. Remembering the pain of each one. Remembering the memory of each one. As if she was going through them again and again.

They had managed to keep off of her arms and shoulders, but hit most of her back and front to make up for it and she new that if she took off her jeans she'd see the ones on her waist and hips.

They said it was to teach her endurance, how to with hold pain, how to be strong. She had been taught it since a young age, from the ages of 6 to 9, when she was finally saved by her aunt and a team from S.H.I.E.LD 10 years ago.

But even though it was all 10 years ago, the memorise where still fresh, they taught her that she needed to be strong, that she needed to not be weak, she needed to be smart. So she learnt. So she taught herself Marshal Arts, hand to hand combat, how to use different weapons (though she had help from a very scary expert) and even fluency in many languages to help her fit in to different cultures. Then at the age of 11 she was able to open a door way to anywhere she could picture in the world. She was free, or so she thought.

Two years ago she was in Paris, that's when she started to notice. She was being followed. She was being chased. After 10 years of being free from HYDRA, they where looking for her, and they had finally found her. So she fled again until she was found by S.H.E.I.E.D.

Eli was bought out of her thoughts, memorise and nightmares when her door was slammed open by a red headed assassin. Eli stood there frozen as Natasha looked up at her, she just as frozen.

Quickly shacking out of her frozen state Eli reached for the t-shirt she had left in the bed. pulling it on she moved away from the mirror and faced Natasha Romanoff.

"What's up?" Eli asked as she looked at the red head. As if she didn't just see her back, as if she didn't get a glimpse into Eli's past, seen what she got for being weak.

"Eli... what happened to yo-" Eli cut her off quickly.

"What's up!?" She asked a little more urgently, Nat could see that she didn't want to talk about it so she left it alone. For now.

"Come on, everyone's in the lounge. Where gonna watch a movie and eat takeout." Nat said and grabbed Eli's hand, pulling her behind her as she walked.

"Okay." Was all she said, cutting off all emotion from her voice and face as she was pulled by the Agent.

.....

Natasha's POV (Shocked, because I know I am)

"Okay." Came Eli's response. Even to me I could hear the sudden cut off from emotions and I knew why.