Chapter 31

Laughing at the picture I inserted while I was typing up Chapter 30 the other day. What kinds of things is my phone suggesting? Wink wank. Not quite yet, phone. Not quite yet.

---

"So Luke told me you played nurse for him yesterday," Michael blushes as soon as those words leave Calum's lips, completely forgetting that he and the blond were friends.

"Uh, yeah. He was like, super sick and stuff. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't come over and take care of him?"

When Michael looks up, he finds Calum sporting a fond smile. "I didn't know he asked you out," 

"Um, yeah. He did a few days ago. He wrote me a song and everything," Michael felt his face changing to a deeper shade of crimson as he fiddles with his fingers. The lot of him didn't want to talk about this with Calum; feeling as if the memory wasn't meant to be shared, only to be cherished by the perfect duo. 

Calum hums in response, pleased with the boy's answer and Michael shuffles behind the counter, shrugging off his coat. "Luke's really pretty," Michael murmurs, more to himself ratherthan to Calum. "Even when he's coughing up his lungs,"

This causes the raven haired boy to chuckle as Michael takes his jacket to the break room. "He thinks you're pretty too," Calum replies and suddenly, Michael is over the moon.

***

Michael's face goes pasty white as soon as he sees a familiar car pull up to one of the gas pumps. His hands begin to shake when Shawn walks into the gas station, sporting a cocky grin. "$25 at pump 6,"

The small boy takes his ex boyfriend's money after a beat of silence and says, "Alright, have a great bloody day," under his breath, shoving the cash into the register. Shawn leaves the gas station but even after filling up his tank, he doesn't drive away; only loiters around, waiting Michael out. "I know your shift ends in a few minutes but I just-- Can you stay with me for a bit? That's my ex out there and we don'thave the best history,"

Calum nods at Michael sympathetically and says, "Of course," sitting down on a stool behind the counter. "You have any plans after this?" He asks after a few moments of silence and Michael shrugs.

"Might head back and hang out with Ashton. Luke promised that he didn't need to be taken care of anymore so I guess I'll leave him be,"

Calum nods, fiddling with their workspace and soon enough, his shift is over as well. "You gonna be alright?" The tanner of the two asks when he sees Michael eyeing Shawn's car which was still parked a few spaces from his own.

"Uh, yeah I think so,"

His manager smiles softly and says, "Alright, call me if anything's up,"

Michael agrees, thanking him once again for staying and gets into his car, trying his best to pretend he hadn't noticed Shawn following him the whole way home. When he gets up the front steps, house keys in hand, he feels Shawn's powerful presence behind him. Michael takes in a deep breath before turning around and saying, "I'm sick of your obsession with me, Shawn. We broke up. Get the fuck over it,"

"I saw you had your little friend stay with you until your shift ended. I know you're not as confident as you pretend to be." Shawn replies, disregarding Michael's comment.

"Really? You need me to hit you again? Because I wasn't exactly afraid to do that when I moved out," Michael watches as Shawn's jaw clenches, something that would happen right before he would hit the small boy and Michael feels his feet stayed rooted to the ground, face gone pale white.

"You won't do that. We both know you don't have the guts," Shawn grins, the action twisted and teasing.

"Fuck off," Michael hisses before turning around and inserting his key into the lock, stepping inside. "Now get the fuck out of here before I call the police to escort you,"

Shawn only chuckles which confuses Michael and the burly boy pushes his way inside. "We both know I wouldn't let you do that. There's no way I'd let you," He then pushes Michael against a wall, pinning his dainty wrists above his head and starts kissing down his neck.

"Stop it!" Michael says, fighting against Shawn's grip yet it was no use; the older boy was simply too strong. He whimpers when Shawn starts undoing both of their jeans and Michael continues to struggle, becoming more and more desperate with each passing second and soon the familiar pain in the small of his back makes him sob. Shawn claps his free hand over Michael's mouth, muffling the noise and the broken boy begs for Shawn to stop with each unwanted thrust.

Once the devilish boy finishes and pulls out, Michael is barely able to breathe from the intensity of his sobs. "Y-You raped me. A-Again," He whispers in shock and Shawn only rolls his eyes, spitting at Michael who had since sunk to the ground in defeat.

"You better not tell anyone about this, slut," Shawn snaps before hiking up his jeans and leaving the house.

Michael doesn't move from his spot in the hallway, just continues to sob with his jeans and boxers at his ankles, still naked. He's in this same position when Ashton gets home and when the curly haired boy finds him, his jaw goes slack. "Michael, what happened?" He asks.

"Shawn," Michael manages to gasp. "He followed me home from work and forced himself into the house a-and then he forced himself on me a-and took me against the wall," Only then does Ashton notice the smallest trace of cum on the hem of Michael's shirt and his friend tries to hide his anger as he helps Michael up from the floor.

"Lets get you in the shower, yeah? Do you need help?" Michael nods almost robotically and Ashton takes his hand after haphazardly pulling up the boy's boxers and leading him to the bathroom. He starts the water as he orders Michael to sit on the toilet seat to wait and once the water had reached a reasonable temperature, he helps Michael out of his clothes and into the shower. "Are you okay to wash yourself on your own?" He asks gently and Michael nods, the action incredibly small.

"C-Can you-- Can you just stand outside? Incase I need you?" Michael asks from behind the shower curtain.

"Of course, Mikey," Ashton murmurs before leaving the bathroom and waiting outside. The tanner boy couldn't believe this; Shawn had taken advantage of his friend once again. The thought causes anger to bubble up in his veins and he clenches his hands into thick fists, wanting nothing more than to beat Shawn to a pulp.

After a while, the buff boy hears the water shut off and soon, Michael pokes his head out the door. "Can you get me some comfy clothes please?" He asks quietly and Ashton nods immediately.

"Of course," Ashton is back not even a minute later and Michael takes the clothes graciously before shutting the door again. When he comes out, fully clothed this time, Ashton suggests they watch a movie together, wanting the small boy to ease his mind and Michael doesn't object. He puts in his friend's favorite movie and Michael smiles as soon as he notices.

Ashton lays down on the bed and Michael curls into his side, eyes glued to the screen with a grateful expression, burrowing into the crook of Ashton's side. "Thank you," He murmurs, damp hair swooping in his eyes.

"No problem, bub," The taller of the two promises, ruffling his friend's hair halfheartedly. "You're safe now," He reassures him before they both go quiet and get sucked into Deadpool, a movie that never seemed to get old.

---

Me: *writes a chapter about Luke being sick af*
Also me: *gets really fucking sick a few days later*
Not pleased. Someone send help lol Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. My sister said it was ridiculous that it took 30 chapters for Michael and Luke to get together but I was focusing on character development first. What're your thoughts? Also, where can I get myself a friend like Ashton? I love their friendship so much. Shawn can go fuck himself. We all despise him anyway. Thanks for 8k. You're all incredible! This authors note is all over the place I need to stop. Much love.

-Shianne xx 

Word count: 1443