Chapter 1: Time will only heal a broken soul (Edited)

(Edited)

How long has it been since I been back here? Oh right 5 years.. 5 years of pain and sadness in this forsaken place. I had already vowed to never come back.. and I did just that... but that all changed when I got the news..  

If you guys are a bit confused.. then let me refresh something. My name is Christina Prior and I am 17 years old. I am a werewolf, and I came from the pack of Nightshade pack. Located in Britain, London.  

I was abused and bullied in that pack. Treated like a slave. No one cared for me.. even my family of course. They always hit me and made me do their dirty work that was their own problems.

Of course I was rejected by my mate when I was just 13 years old. I bet your wondering who was my mate.. it was the future alpha of the Winter glade pack in Scotland.

I know, yes I did run away form all of that. Just leaving a piece of paper on my bed, saying that I couldn't handle being around everyone, and that I need space for a while...

When I ran, I went into the Moon star pack. Which was located at Ireland. They of course, like all other stories. They accepted me and I stayed with them for 3 years. Until they all turned their backs on me. 

Want to know why? Because their mates hated me.. I was close to all of them, and they thought that I was trying to steal their mates. So they lied and said that I threatened them, and you want to know the most hurtful thing was.. that they accepted it and kicked me out of the pack. Making me a rogue.

Even my closet girlfriends there, all stared at me in disgust and thought that I would also try to steal their mates. From that point on my heart broke.

But after a couple of weeks, I flew over to America, got a job as a waitress at a really big restaurant, and got caught and met a fellow werewolf. Which I finally found out that the fellow werewolf was a Beta, Bart of the Fire pack. Not just any pack. The number one most strongest pack in all of the world. I soon became a really close friend to everyone in the pack,

I have been a part of the pack for about 2 years. And became really close to Amanda, Lexi, Bart, Ken and of course the Alpha. Jason Lex. 

I was known as the sunshine of the pack, since I could make everyone smile. And partially because I was innocent about everything. 

Ever since... everything was fine.. but that all changed.   

I was really sick to the point of where I couldn't get out of bed. I went to the pack doctor, and that's where my world went cracking.

I am dying... I have terminal cancer..

The pack doctor even said that there was nothing to do... my wolf gave up and so I will die a very slow painful death.

Like a Human. My friends were with me at that time.. and they heard the news as well. 

Doc even said that I only had 2 months to live.

Let me just say though. After the news, everything changed around the pack... no not the bad way.. a good way I guess.

Everyone started helping me around, and always were next to me whenever I had immense pain.

Without them, I couldn't even get through the first time of pain.. I would've just begged someone to kill me and end my suffering. But with them, I was able to suck it through.

But now, let's just say that I am flying over to London since they don't want to leave me behind where something bad might happen to me. 

Even the pack is coming, for an annual meeting with each pack.
Which means I might see everyone that turned their backs on me.