Chapter 14: I was here.. and will always be...

-unknown's-

Hmm. I was watching all of them mingling ad having fun, while eating their dinner. but I didn't care for the others. All I could care and think about is my angel, my dear sweet angel of Heaven. Christina. 

She was looking beautiful as ever, her long beautiful black hair was in soft curls, cascading down her back like a beautiful waterfall. 

her white dress was as pure as she was. Though, i noticed for one fact about Christina was that she was ill.. and I knew that myself and the others are trying our best to find a way to bring back her wolf and immortality. But sadly, we have not found any sources or magic to help us in this one.

I teleported back to my headquarters. I knew that i should inform the others how how Christina seems to be. Most of all, she is still safe in their hands. 

As I teleported back, I saw that Christina was looking my way. Though I wasn't sure if she saw me. 

---------------------

I landed with a single light thud. But it caued the others to turn their heads and stare back at me. They all turned and stood up as fast as a bullet and surrounded me. 

I smiled and gave each of them a nodd. "Brothers." They each murmured brother back and gave me a nod as well. 

I walked past them and sat down on the leather plushy seat. 

I waited for all of them to sit down, and as they did. I started talking. 

"She is doing fine.. but her state is getting worser and worser.." I said. 

They all nodded and some leaned forward as well. "This is not good brother.. we have to try and infd a cure.. or else the crown prince of werewolves will have our heads.." Said my elder brother. I nodded my head in agreement.

"But we may not have a chance to save her life brothers. The Moon Goddess must have something planned for her, if she decided to remove her immortality, and make her complete human." I stated. 

And I knew I was true. If the Moon Goddess did have something planned for her, and we try to bring back her immortality. We are going against our creator. Our Goddess. And let me tell you. It will not be good at all.

"What should we do then? Give up or try our best to tell the crown prince to give up." Said my second brother.

We all shurgged our shoulders. "Don't know..but we must think of something before he comes charing in and taking her.." I murmured.

With that said. We all sat quietly side by side, deep in our thoughts about what is to come if we try and tell our crown prince.

----------------------------------

-Christina-

"Eggs sunny-side up, bacon, wheat toast with raspberry jelly."

"Oatmeal with raisins, currants, cinnamon, and brown sugar, side of sausage links."

"Belgian waffles, fruit cup, bacon and sausage,"Amanda said, finishing our order.

As soon the waiter left with our orders, Lexi and Amanda turned their attention to me. Smiling, I took a small sip of my ice cold water. Gosh did it feel good, as it ran down my throat and into my stomach.

"What?" i asked ater putting my glass down. They both smiled. "Gosh, how long has it been since we had time alone together?" Lexi asked.

I thought for a while. How long has it been? "3 weeks..." I said as I calucated it in my mind.