Chapter 9: Coffee Shop

-Christina-

It has been about 4 days since I started wearing the oxygen mask. And let's just say it was the worst experience EVER! I could not go anywhere. If I had to go somewhere, Henderson makes me sit in a wheelchair so Jason or anyone doesn't have to carry my tank around.. 

But finally I can walk around and enjoy everything that is to come.. But this afternoon..let's just say I was a bit surprised. 

Currently I am sitting in the huge black van with Jake, Ian, Taylor and Maria. We also had a bit of guards with us, seeing as they follow me every where. Alpha and Luna's orders. -.-

The car was filled with silence, only the sound of the car engine occupying the air and our ears. I didn't mind the silence. I actually enjoyed it, as i could stare and watch the scenery in complete bliss.. of course until i was interupted by Jake, who grabbed my hands. 

I snapped my head at him and stared at our hands and his face. My eyes then snapped towards Maria who simply gav me a small smile as she eyed our hands together.

What the heck is going on right now? I thought, as I eyed Jake and Maria.

I tried to pull my hands out of his grasps, but he kept tightening it, but not to tight. After a while I gave up, and simply turned my head and continued staring at the scenery.

How long will this ride last? I have no idea.. and let me tell you I am tired.. super tired of this silence that keeps lerking around. 

-------------------------------

We pulled up into a really cute coffee shop, I couldn't stop my smile from showing as I continued staring at the shop. It had really beutiful flowers perched on this cure vases outside. There was a cute white fence that had a gate. I could see that in the shop there was a lot of people,  but not to much, as I am afraid of letting others listen in our conversation that I bet they wanted to talk to me about. 

I could feel their eyes on me, as I walked up the stoney pathway and into the shop as I was greeted by a hostess, who smiled at me. This coffee shop must be really popular seeing as they have a hostess in the front of the shop. 

She was really pretty. She was wearing a really light peach skirt and a lace shirt. She tied her hair in a normal pontytail, but it still suited her. 

"hello.. May I get your name?" She said,

I stopped and stared back at them, raising my eyebrows. "Well? I idnd't make the reservation for a table.. " i said to them. Ian smiled and stepped forward, smilingat her as he said this last name.

I watched as nodded and moved out, signalling us to follow her. So we did. And boy was I glad that we had a table in front of the public. I didn't want to be alone with them in a room yet, seeing as I am a bit awkward being around them.

I sat down and noticed that Jake was sitting on one side and Ian on the other. Well this will be really interesting. "Someone will be back to order your drinks" She said, I watched as she walked away and went back into her post.

I looked across and notice that everyone was bluntly staring at me. I moved back a bit and meeted their eyes, trying my bes to show that they no longer affected me. But truth be told. I am a bit scared of them. Mostly hurt, but I already forgave them, so why couldn't they leave me a lone for a moment.

"Hello, my name is Tim and I will be your waiter for this afternoon. What would you like to get?"

"I would like to get a vanilla bean please." I said to him, he smiled and nodded, "great choice miss." He said, giving me what looks like a flirtatious smile. I blushed and looked down at my hands.