Chapter 6: Body & Soul

-Christina-

I watched as everything went crazy. The security, the Alphas, and of course everybody else was pulling Ken and Jake apart from each other, I tried to go over there and help, but Miranda held me back. Kept repeating over and over that it was dangerous. 

After a while, everyone was calm. I shook my head, and felt tiredness overcome me. I tried opening my eyes, but failing miserably that I had to lean against Miranda.

"Guys.. let's go to bed now.. it's been a long and tiresome day for all of us.. especially Christina.. And having her see you guys fight is already making her tired.. so please.. tomorrow we can discuss about this whole ordeal when we are freshened up.." Miranda scolded everyone.

I had a small smile on my face, as I listened to Miranda.. I should remember to thank Miranda for controlling the whole thing.

I could clearly hear footsteps, coming closer towards me and Miranda.

"It's okay dear.. go to sleep." Miranda whispered to me. I nodded and leaned more closer to Miranda body, as she was giving out body heat.

SIghing in content of the warmness, everything afterwards went silent.

-------------------

I snuggled closer to my pillow, as I tried to keep my body heat circulating under the thick blanket. I could clearly feel the warmth of the sunlight, hitting on my shoulder.

I tried to fallback alsspe but I could not, as last night in the hospital awoke me.

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around. Sighing as I realised that I was currently in bed, and that no one was in my room as they usually would.. but I didn't mind.. I'm glad that I got a little bit of privacy for now. Knowing that later on.. I won't have a single privacy or moment by myself.

I yawned as quietly as I could and rolled over to my back, staring aimlessly at the ceiling of the room. My thoughts going as fast as a race car. But the one question that kept coming back over and over again.. no matter how much I pushed it away. Was what my family, friends and Jake think bout this whole ordeal.

I scoffed quietly.. they probably would abandon me.. like they did.. going back to their wonderful life of immortality...   

I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose, as I felt a bit of a headache creeping onto the back of my head.

I layed there for a while, feeling as the headache started to slowly disappear. I shouldn't think about what they are going to do.. it's not going to make up for the past years but.. I do forgive them.. but I can't let them into my heart... yet. As I have been betrayed far to many times as I already lost count.

I slowly lifted off the blanket off my petite body and sat up, dropping my feet on the carpeted floor. I noticed that I was dressed in Jason's shirt. I lifted it and took a sniff. His scent is the one that will clam me down whenever I have a moment of pains.

I stood up and grabbed a new pair of panties and bra with black shorts and walked into the bathroom. I took his shirt off and left it on top of my panties/bra and shorts as I will wear it again.

------------------

As soon as I got out of the shower, I was hit with immense pain in my heart. I groaned and clutched my chest in pain as I tried to regulate my breathing.

After what felt like eternity, the pain subsided and I lifted my torso up very slowly, trying to see if the pain will come back, but it never did.

It wasn;t the mate bond as our bond is still trying to recover back, it was my sickness.. my death..