Chapter 21: Grudges?

So there will be two or three more updates until this story is completely over, and I bet your all wondering since I changed half of the story does this mean that Christina will live or end up dying? 

Well I will tell you guys....

Are you ready? 

Are you really ready? 

Be ready cause there is no turning back!

Here goes...!

.

.

.

.

.

.

You will have to wait until the next update!

;P

Xx

~

-Jake-

We were still sitting on the ground, just allowing the silence come over us. I was a bit glad that none of them wanted to talk...

Then I heard petter patter against the window. Looking over to the large window, I could see the outline of the tiny water droplets hitting the window lightly. The sound of the rain hitting the window and the sound of the moniter that was connected to Christina's body caused me to stand up. 

I stood up, surprising Tristan, Jason, and Ryder. Three of them stared at me with questionable eyes, but I paid them no heed. 

Walking slowly over to Christina. I slowly sat down on the chair that was beside hers, and picked her hand up and rasied it to my lips. 

Kissing it, I put the side of my face over top of it. 

"Please wake up love..." 

----------------------------------

-Christina-

"Please wake up love..."  

Jake? 

Jake is with me right now? 

My heart began to soar as I thought of him being with me. But it quieted down as I wondered if the others were here as well. 

But how could I know? I am stuck in this darkness that won't let me leave. 

I tried mulitple times to wake up... but I could not. It was like my mind has already given up. 

I was lost...

----------------------------------

"You need to sleep Jake... you are going to harm your body if you do this... I will stay with Christina so go and rest..." a motherly voice echoed around the darkness. 

Have I heard this voice before? 

YES! Jason's mother... Miranda! 

"No... I am fine, I get enough sleep as it is.. I already eat whenver I am in here with here, so just leave me alone." Jake's voice said out, but it was deeper and husky... meaning that his wolf was trying to get out. Which was obviously a bad sign, but of course Miranda does not take offence. I could faintly hear her footsteps retreating and a door being shut, then it was silent.