Chapter Seven- Master Nathan

Nathan's POV

'We have her, sir. The mutt had her run thinking we wouldn't have back up, but we always had a plan,' my 2nd in command reported.

'Did he pollute her yet?' I snarled.

'No, her skin isn't marked. She's yours now.'

'When will you be here, with her?' I asked.

'A half an hour or so,' he replied.

'Good, and the mutt?'

'He thinks she's at home, plus we are covering our tracks, it'll take him a long time to find us and he might never be able to. That gives you plenty of time to do what you need to sir.'

I smiled to myself, I've been waiting 5 and a half years to take my dear Lilly back. I lost her when I made the mistake of sending inexperienced wolves to get her when she was younger. This is my chance to take back what belongs to me so the little Erin child couldn't take her. I would mark her and take her as my mate if it was the last thing he ever did as a Rogue Alpha.

She was powerful, she had more power than I cared to believe, but fate chose the Chase family to be given that power. If I marked her, fate would be changed and that will change his fate and the wolf kind.

Lilly's POV

I wished that I would wake up and find myself in my house in my bed with Seth in the kitchen making coffee and eating toast. As I came to consciousness I knew that wasn't the case for 3 reasons. Reason 1, I could feel the large mental wall blocking me from my pack. Reason 2, my veins were numb and my wrists were burning almost as if on fire. And reason 3, the unknown voices that speaking unaware of my awakening.

"You better not be lying to me, Vincent, if you are there are punishments to your actions," growled a deep muscular voice that also had a whispered tone.

"I swear to you sir, there was only enough silver in her veins to knock her unconscious and block out her packs connection in her mind. She's nearly impossible to track," a different voice one octave lower than the first. Surely that was Vincent.

"Then why isn't she awake?" the first asked.

"I can't supply an answer for that on, Master Nathan," Vincent replied.

Pain lit my head making me gasp in pain as I pulled my head down to keep from screaming. Someone was trying to break the mental wall in my head, whoever it was they were causing a lot of pain.

"Look who's up," Vincent's voice cut through the slowly ebbing pain.

"Who are you?" I rasped. I was able to raise my eyes to the 2 men who held me captive, I finally noticed that the burning was caused by silver bounds. The 2 men were sitting in chairs right across from me. One was young, no more that 25 years old and the man was probably 21. He had dark brown hair that was cut short at the ears and the nape of his neck. He had bronze eyes, and wolf toned skin. His friend was much older , he had light blonde hair grey blue eyes and wolf toned skin.

"We won't hurt you, Lilly. I'm Alpha Nathan and this is my Beta Vincent, we are here to help you," the one I figured was Master Nathan said

"How do you know my name?" I asked pushing my back against the chair and hearing my wrists hiss against the silver.

"We found out by your pack," Nathan quickly added.

"No. You're the ones who killed my family and Seth, you are the rogues who ruined my life." Every ounce of venom I had was placed into my words.

Vincent tensed but Master Nathan didn't move a muscle at my words.

"You were my target, they got in the way," Master Nathan said as if those words meant nothing.

"So you kill them, you killed my mom and my unborn sister, you nearly killed me if it wasn't for my mate," I snarled through gritted teeth as the cuffs cut deeper into my wrists.

"He is not, was not, your mate," Master Nathan said his jaw twitching.

"You don't know me, you don't know who I do and don't belong to. I know I belong to him," I growled at him.

In an instant his hand was wrapped around my throat and his face as close as only Erin's should be. "I think you have that a little off. You don't belong to Erin, you belong to me, and if you have any brain in that beautiful head of yours you will remember that."

I tried to flinch away but his hand held me in place. "Why would you want me?" I whispered not daring to raise it any higher.

"You're special," Nathan said before roughly stealing his hand back. "Once I mark you, you will be mine."

-Vote, Comment, Share-