Chapter Twenty- What Just Happened?

I pulled my truck to a stop on the beaten concrete path and pulled the key from the ignition, shutting the engine off. I looked at the house, it didn't scare me as it did when I fist saw it.

'In good time, you'll understand everything soon,' my wolf soothed in my head. What was she rambling about no? eh, I don't care.

I jumped out of the car, shutting the door and throwing my keys into my pocket. I walked right through the front room and headed towards the back where my room and my parents room was. I opened my parents room and walked inside to the destroyed room.

The once beautiful grand post king bed was now a box spring with a ripped and scattered mattress on it. I looked at the chest at the floor of the bed, I remembered all too well of my usage of the now heavily scratched chest. The werewolf symbol still sat untouched on the floor, the moon the color of a Grey blue and the blood red that splashed around it. That same emblem lat almost as a tattoo on my left wrist, all paranormal creatures had their own symbol. Vampires were a white rose with a bright red staining its beautiful color,Seekers had an almost square pattern that had circular swirls on each corner and a connecting line through the middle. Supernaturals had a twisted tree pattern that turned to snakes at the branch tips, and Warlocks had a demon half warped from a four pawed beast to a human in a cloak.Praeditos was another type of Seeker, but they eventually came to accept the name of a Seeker and their emblem.

"I nearly thought that you wouldn't come because of the overprotective alpha you call mate,'' Nathan said from behind me.

"You told me that you have the answers I need, tell me,'' I stated as I felt his hand on my left shoulder.

He held out his left wrist just to the point to see the wolf emblem just barely see able because of his long sleeve. ''Do you know what this is?'' he asked me, his hand was still firmly placed on my shoulder almost calming my ridged posture. Almost.

''The wolf emblem, of course I know what my own emblem is,'' I replied easily in a faked calming voice.

He pulled his wrist back, taking his hand off my shoulder making me a bit dizzy before both were back in place. A new emblem was uncovered now, but not one I knew existed in the slightest bit, it was a tornado, with a red-black tint to it and the beck ground shining almost pure purple.

''What about this one?'' he asked.

I shook my head, ''What does it mean?'' I asked.

He laughed his left hand reaching over to mine bringing it out to his to reveal the wolf emblem and alot of vulnerable skin.

''I told you that you were different, but I failed to mention that I was different as well,' he said as he placed his palm on my arm and slowly going up to the crook of my elbow.The very touch making my knees weak and my heart slam in my chest as sparks shot up my arm, it was a addicting feel.He pulled away leaving me confused as he said one word, ''Watch.''

I stared intently at my arms as suddenly emblems of each kind slowly came from my arm, I gasped. Not only was there Seeker, Warlock, Vampire, and Supernatural, there was also the one on Nathan's arm and two I had never seen before, A dove with pure white feathers and golden outlines, and a shadowed figure of a man.

''What did you do?!" I yelled at him turning to face a calm Nathan.

''This is what they hid from you, that emblem is one only about six people have, it's a sum up of all the creatures of this dimension, this is the sign of the Equivalent. The most powerful people in the realms, in this world, in the universe, the other two are the Light and Dark Siders, also known as Angels and Reapers.''

''How can I be all this and not want to tear myself part?'' There was no way this could be true, I was a mix of every and all living creatures higher than the humans, no way!

''That's why the Equivalent is on you as well, to keep each of your sides at ease with eachother. Lilly, look, you're not alone in this,'' he showed me his wrist to see that he as well had all of them.

''What part do i have in this?!'' I nearly screamed.

He placed a hand on my face and those emotions disappeared as fast as they came, ''Lilly, this is what I need for you to choose. You need to choose between settling our differences, or getting us all killed, if you don't give me some trust then you will not survive this. A war is coming and a prophecy has presented itself. 'In a time of deep darkness the future of the Paranormal will rely on the ones who mark themselves as the Equivalent. Together, to save all creatures of this universe, they must join the ones who fight against eachother, or the darkness will win. The Equivalent will decide the fate of the human race as well as Paranormal, for all that is or will be is left to them.' Join me, Lilly, to save all Paranormals we have to join all six Equivalents, one from each Paranormal to bring us all together to face the war of darkness to save us all. If we don't do this, there will be nothing left.''

''I... if this is so, that means I would be for the Werewolves, what are you to be for?'' I asked.

''I was a Seeker before I came to this, if you say you will I will swear to help you see the truth amongst the lies you were given, I will help you find the truth,'' he siad.

I closed my eyes and sighed deeply before opening them once more to Nathan's waiting stare, ''Alight.''

-PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE IN THE NEXT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

-Vote, Comment, Share-