Chapter Twenty-Five- Kill Me

Lilly's POV

I sat on the couch drinking a cup of coffee while the guys sat in the study, talking. Of course they wouldn't let me be part of the conversation, but thank you wolf hearing I heard every word.

"Warlocks are hard to catch, Angels arn't very easy either. The only reason you got me is because I knew what I was," Zeke explained.

"There's a reason we had gone after Lilly first, she is a powerful Equivalent, she could be the one to get the Warlock, she is the only female Equivelent," Nathan replied.

What?

"Seduction doesn't always work, it especially won't work over the Creator, Antonisious. If you don't remember he took your realms and turned them to the darkness, even after Jay and Jordan the light savours tried to stop him."

Jay and Jordan were the two Seeker souls that had been to the same life. It was in Jay's life that Antonisous or Master Evil as he was referred to after his fall from the Creators world, had joined with the Moon Caster, Logan and Malo Mortem, the king of the Demon army to darken the Seekers and their realms. The Creators- He, Earth Realm, Shane Graven, Daylight Realm and Antonisious' brother, Krista Falisine, Indiffero Realm, Cain Meddow, Meadow Realm, and Victor Scottson, Haven Realm. They created not only the realms but the Seekers as well, these Seekers all relying on the light of the moon- the light from the moon being the only light the realms outside of He's gets. Jordan, Jay, Shane Graven, and Jordan and Jay's loves Norman and Dylan tried to stop him before they were given the truth. They were not fighting for the good side but the bad side. {Different book of mine, first book of the series due to come out in December of 2015 on paperback- Jay}

'Lilly, can you hear me right now?' Dustin's voice came through my head.

'Yes,' I sighed, I missed them so much, especially Erin.

'Can you tell me why you left, for what reason that we are sitting here with a freaked out alpha missing his mate?' he asked gently as if not to scare me off again.

'It's hard to tell anyone, just tell Erin I'm okay, that I will come home as soon as we finish.'

'Who's we?'

'Nathan... Vincent... and me,' I said slowly leaving out Zeke.

'How do you expect us not to freak out about you being with them? They nearly killed you!'

I flinched at the mere mention of our past events. 'They knew that I wouldn't die, it's because of who I am.'

'What are you? You are a wolf, you mean the world to my brother and I and then you just leave us.'

'I'm not just a wolf, Dustin! I'm a big part of a sort of peace keeper. I have to do this or we will all die, like the Seekers did.'

Did I forget to mention that the Seeker population disappeared after the fall of the darkness.

'What do you mean?'

'I'm an Equivent.' I cursed myself as the words left. I just told him what I was . . .