The Encounter

CPOV
I sit on the bench in the park, watching the sunrise from afar. I clutch the pills in my hands, contemplating what am i to do with my life as i am only just a husk of a man who has not enough care for his son. Tears stream down my face because of the unknown as i clutch my knees, rocking to and fro.

A scene unfolds from afar of long locks of brown hair being ferociously thrown to the ground.  My legs carry shell that is my body to the girl with no thought. But the girl kicks the man in the groin before tackling to the ground and fleeing the scene with her hand bag.

Air is knocked out of me as i bump into a body that is as light  as a feather.

"I am a...s...so...sorry sir. I didnt see where i was go...going." she stutters as she catches her breath.

"You have no reason to apologize, " i say as i help her from the ground. A shock of electricity shocked me, awakening my heart rejuvinating my soul.  Blue orbs lock with mine, leaving me naked with my secrets, all at her disposal. She was beautiful, no beautiful will only be an insult as she is much more.

"Ana," she whispers our eyes lost in their fantasies.

"What 'Ana '?" I ask dumbfounded.

"Ana silly. That is my name. Anastasia Steels." She giggles, making me drawn to this soul.
"Arent you not going to give me yours ... your name? " she quizzes me humor laced in her voice. I snapped out of my reverie as i seem to have drifted from the present. Must be falling for her. Hold your horses Grey, she is not the girl for you, even though she is petite, long hazel brown hair. Shit! Im fucked!

"Christian. My name is Christian" as i purposely  leave out my last name. "Are you okay?" I asked our hands still laced together .

"Until that mother fucker decided to attack me, but im fine. "

"What brings you here in this time of day? "

"Sunrise! "She exclaims, her eyes filled with wonder. I erupt in laughter, shocking myself as i have not done such since the crack whore ...bite my ass...

"Come sit with me? "I ask before i could interpret what i have just uttered as i want to prolong her stay.

"That would be lovely. "

We are locked in our embrace and it feels good. It feels...right. i look at her plump lips, craving their feel as i lay mine to hers, tasting her. If i could just kiss her.

Her blue orbs wander to me drifting from my eyes to my lips, hers pleading what i plea to her.

I bring her chin so i that i could lose myself in her gaze. Blue to grey and grey to blue. Fireworks explode in my mouth my soul taken to heaven as my body trembles with the pleasure of her lips on mine. I could lose myself for an eternity in this kiss with having no fucking included. I shift in the bench, not wanting her to see the bulge in my pants.

"What are you doing today, now i mean? " i ask her as my body still trembles with the aftershocks of our kiss. I wonder how it would be like if could ever get the chance to Fuck her, no make love to her as i cherish every inch of her beautiful skin. I am totally fucked!

"I want to see where today will take me like meeting you," she blushes as she realizes what she has said. I, in turn, break into a full4- teethed grin . "Spend the day with me...if you dont have anything to do " she asks, attempting to hide the hope in her voice but fail terribly.

"I'll be honored " i kiss her hand, the spark jumping from her to my lips.

We stand from our sits, chasing the adventure that awaits us.