Chapter3: What Did I Do wrong

CPOV.

I want to hurl. I
Want to scream my ass off until it will all be breath when i utter a word. I want to die so that i am to relive this day forever. Just me, today and my Ana. My Ana. Its like she is my fresh breathe of air, my cleanser. Its refreshing for her to see me for who i am than what the power and money i possess by my name that has ruled Seattle for less than a decade.

Snap out of it Grey! You are falling for her. I shake my head ridding the thoughts i find toxic..

" You alright? " Ana asks concerned.

"Do you have a boyfriend? "I blurt out of the blue.

"If i did will i be spending the day with you." I shake my head no as we stroll around the amusement park. The roller did a number on me. Its like i'll be a babbling fool in no time .

"Why did you ask? "She asks after minutes being basked in silence.

"I dont want want my hands Ms Steele. "Her mouth open and closes, probably lost in her own world of thoughts.

"Ferris Wheel "she says clearly distracted. I nod in agreement, trailing behind her .

"'What is it that you do"she says as soon as we have comforted ourselves in our seats.

"You dont know shit load 'bout me do you, "i joke relieving the tension bustling between us. "Mergers and Acquisitions. "

"Well sir i am that bitch who works at the butcher and i am capable in mutilating a human body. "She sighs, eyeing her nails as she fidgets with them. I gape at her, my jaws drops, a mixture of humor and shock silencing me. Ana laughs at my reaction before shuffling closer to me. She pulls me closer to her, automatically wrapping my arms around her. She smells so sweet, of strawberries and vannila and like the smell of grandpa Theo's farm and it hits me home and again an unknown feeling clenches deep below my chest, at a place where i thought didn exist in all my life.

All i want to do is to kiss her, to taste her, to remind myself of TRUE joy i once held with my to hands, where nothing mattered . I lean closer to her, my lips brushing hers and everything evaporates. The crack whore, stressful job being the CEO of GEH, my night terrors, struggles of being a single father . Everything disappears and its just only me and her in our bubble. Our lips lock, the feel and warmth of her lips make every single hair on my body stand, every fiber of my being rejuvenated. I am on cloud 9....no 10...11 but still im happy as Fuck. I wonder how it will be when im buried deep inside her ...

Sweet mother of Jesus! A kiss has never felt this good! You kidding Grey, everything with her is beyond this world, my subconscious cheers. "Its like you are my angel. Everything with is just right."i breathe absentmindly, my lips hovering hers.

"Christian, "she breathes my name lost in the moment, "you have'nt known me for so long. But still do you want a badass like me who'll probably cut you to pieces. "

"I'll take that chance then but i doubt you're that evil, "i peck a kiss on her rose plump lips ."i dont need an eternity to know i need you in my life."

"Im a teacher and i'd like us continue on a clean slate . Who is Christian Grey? "She leans back on her chair. Im sure i am as white as flour. My mind is racing like a speed of light, putting two and two together to what i am to utter. When i turn to her, i see her eyes boring into me- into my empty soul emptyed by my secrets.

"Ana," i utter her like a prayer, "i cant taint you with my hideous past or present life. I am a dark man."

"Christian it doesnt matter "she whispers , her silky fingers brushing against my stubble, "i never asked your secrets but maybe in time when you trust me but i want to know 'basic' things about you, things i dont want another person to tell them to me when you only lied. The words in time give me some of the courage i need.

"I am adopted by Grace Trevylan Grey who is a pediatrician and Carrick Grey who is a lawyer. I have two siblings Elliot and Mia. I am a single father to a boy and i own my own company. "

"Yeah Mr merger and acquisitions. why ..." Ana is interrupted when we have to get out.

"Pretzells? She nods in agreement.

*********

We are sitting near the lake. The night sky above captured as it glistens with lanterns planted above. We are wrapped in each others arms, our bodies molded together. Everything is right where it is until...

"Christian, why do you think you have are a dark man." She asks the question i prayed to be not questioned.

"Ana i cant tell. I have just met you, i cant lose you."

She shakes her head violently, showing her irritation. "Christian you will not lose me,"she pleads holding my hands

"Ana, for the love of God! Dont make take you on my knee. Theres nothing to tell. Hell we have known each other for less than 24 hours, we are still fucking strangers and theres nothing to change that! "I lash out pacing in front of hair, running hands roughly through my hair angrily because i dont want to lose her. When i glance at her i see the heartache and sadness creeping out of her hypnotizing sky blue orbs in a full second. She staggers while standing up, wiping her face roughly with the tears now streaming down her face, her face now paler.

"Son of a bitch! "She spits the venom evident making me wince."Bullshit.! I never thought you were a dark man because you are loving and kind. I saw how your eyes light up when you talked of your son. Christian stop talking ill of yourself because you are much better like the people that surround you. You broke my heart," she now sobs, pointing her index finger in my eyes. "You said lets get acquainted because i dont want you to be a stranger in my life. Fuck you! "

"Ana. I didn mean it like that "

"Haaa! Swallow your apologies because they are not going to change what you said "she walks away.

"Ana "i yell. Im planted on the ground as i cannot run after her.

"Go rot in hell Grey! "And by that, she is gone. I am such a Fuck up but im better off without her.