Just Too Late

A/N

I KNOW YOU HATE THEM. I TOOK OWNERSHIP OF THE MISTAKES AND YOU ARE WELCOMED TO REVIEW

CHAPTER5

APOV

I pace back where I once was, my face soaked by the sweat raining my face and the scorching tears doing their own free will.

I wanted to tell him I'm sorry.

I wanted us to be okay if there ever was.

I just wondered whether I was his next girl whose cookie will be sucked dry and move to the next girl when he is finished with me.

The cool breeze brushes my face my heart shattering as if being broken down by wrecking ball that keeps swinging again and again and the wrecking ball is none other than Christian. I wanted to stop it –to cease all the pain- but he is relentless. Seconds turn to minutes, my heart sinking deeper and I swallow my self-pity.

My body trembles violently, my gasps echoing back to me. i hold my chest as I feel like I'm drowning- suffocating- as I see no sight of him excerpt for the ghost of today's memories that surrounds me- that encloses me like a wild animal and that is what I am because to this day I still suffer heartbreak , I still suffer the trauma my ex bestowed me – that haunts every living day of mine.

A/N:

I KNOW YOU HATE THEM BUT YOU CAN REVIEW TO COMMENT ON THE STORY OR MAKE ME AWARE OF MY MISTAKES.