Some Things We Wish For May Never Come True.

CHAPTER6

APOV

I have always thought i live in a cruel world.

Joy has been stolen from me only to be gifted misery along with my suffering. Albeit there are some days I am happy- don't be glad because its short lived.

I have learnt how to live with what is being thrown to me - cry out all my frustrations , pray to the Almighty Lord and suck it up. There's nothing better that than being a pussy.

I snuggle myself with blankets to chase away the cold breeze but there's nothing that could chase the cold from within- it's trapped, changing the warmth to glacier, making my sky blue eyes as dull as sea when there is no sign of sunshine, it hidden, imprisoned by the clouds, weep all the oceans of the world.

It has been five days since I last met him. The memories are kicking and screaming in my head, bringing me to my knees. A signal that I will never find love that will be a door to my eternal happiness.

"Still sulking about that guy Ana? Just forget about him. He is a worthless piece of-"Kate says leaning against the door of my room in a peach silk nightdress.

"Say all you want Kate but that's not going to change a thing." I exasperate, halting Kate.

"He really did a number on you. Stop crying over him because you are not going to see him again. Do you remember our talk Ana? There are some things that we wish to happen but some can't," she says in a softer voice, brushing my dark brown hazel hair away from my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still do remember it because of that some wishes never come true. it was the second day I last saw him even though his face dances around my face. I was a crying mess, torn apart even, the pieces of thyself all buried in all the seven continents of the world. To even realize you are still alive, that you can feel the ache from your broken heart hurt much more. Kate found me near the toilet, clutching it tightly, crying.

"Darling what's wrong? Are you pregnant?" she says in a low voice approaching me like a wounded animal.

"Hell no!" I exclaim through my tears," it's just that I met someone that will never meet gain and it hurts shit!"

"Did you meet Ryan Goosling?" she exclaim happily but after seeing the misery pooling in my eyes her smile drops. She dunks her black- golden stripped handbag and smooth's her one shoulder knee high black dress before embracing me in a tight hug, rocking me to and fro. "It's not him isn't it?''

"Ow, I wish! I met someone and spent the day with. Oh Kate it was so amazing. I actually believed we could become, you know, a couple."

"Then why cry. If it went so good there's hope."

"Then why can't I see it Katy?!" I yell above my lungs. "Do you know actually happened? I stroke a nerve in him when I asked beyond more about him you may say and after that he stormed never to see him ever again and it hurts like shit."

"Well fuck him Ana. You shouldn't be crying over him like you just lost a husband which by the way you don't have. Just because he wouldn't tell you and stormed off doesn't mean you have to fuss over him." Kate says as Fierce Kate kicks in.

"I think I fell in love with him," I mumble against her.

"Ana," she breathes helpless, " I'm sorry to say this but reality isn't like something you read in books."

"But I felt it Kate. It was more powerful than what I felt for him. "

"Maybe Ana this was a way of running away all things that bear Bra- his name. Some things we want to change are unchangeable. Some things we wish for may never come true."

"Life sucks," I murmur.

"Sometimes." she breathes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Want something to eat?" Kate asks sitting down my queen sized bed.

"Otherwise if you want to see it again in form of vomit then be my guest."

"I think you're getting better. Goodnight kiddo," she says cuddling me and that is what I remember before sleep rules me.

****************************************

I sit on the bench at the park, a spectator, as the cars go down the street. It seems for hours I have sat here, waiting for the unknown to happen, just like waiting for my prince to come sweep me off my feet. How funny. We always dream of being swept of our feet by a prince but newsflash! there aren't that many princes in today's world.

Suddenly I am drawn to my feet, as if being mind and body controlled I move to where my heart desires until I am met with two stormy grey eyes that I have wished to forget for the last five days.