The Infamous 'More'

CPOV

"Spend the day with me? " Ana's pleas echo in my mind. I am one lucky fucker. But still, who on earth will spend the day, let alone a fraction of a second with me, excerpt for those gold digging hoes who want to suck me clean. But at the end of the day, all that i am is a cold bastard unworthy of any affection, let alone love.

"I want more Master! " my previous submissives' words come unwelcome my  mind . It is like a broken cassette, passed from one sub to the other and if i ever dare to hear those toxic words i will lose all sanity, before strangling them to death. The one kind of love i know is dragging brown haired women to my playroom before beating them to oblivion to gain pleasure by punishing them for my mothers doings.  Haa! If they only knew what kind of man i am, i'll be avoided like a plague.

Runaway from her Grey, she is not worth your shit. But i cant after countless attempts. Her presence comforts something buried deep in my countless dark shades. Its like she is my angel, showing me the light i have begged and crawled for to only be absent. Its like she is like my everything. But she is not mine.

One foot after the other.  Hand in hand. Side by side. We are strolling down the streets of downtown Seattle. I drag my angel to the Hard Rock Café Seattle to feed my grumbling tummy.

"What are we doing here " Ana asks as we enter the café. I hug her waist from the back, pulling her closer to me, nuzzling her vanilla scented hazel brunette hair.

"I Christian Grey am in a mission, "i yell. Ana bursts into a fit of giggles, looking at me through her long lashes .

"And what will that be Mr Grey," she asks as she tries to stop her goggling, now facing me.

"It involves me taking you inside before feeding you. " i run my hands through her hair.

"Mr Grey i can assure you that i am no child."

"I never said you were," my voice low and seductive. I now hold my tongue as i dont want to Fuck this up just like i had years ago...

"Coffee," i quize her as i lead her to our table.

"Tea please. English Twinings if the have it.  I'll have anything they have,There, in terms of for...food" she rambles  nervously. "Sorry,   "she mutters.

*****
"wHy where you at the park so early?"she asks as she devours her chocolate cupcake.

"i wanted fresh breathes of air to think about everything. "

"I wish i  could help you, but what will you do with a stranger, " she laughs, a hint of sadness evident.

"Ana, we are no strangers, we are  already getting acquainted. " We eat the rest of our breakfast in  silence, lost in our own world of thoughts before our departure .  

I wish we could be acquainted more. Theres that word again, 'more '. I am totally fucked to the extent i'll be fed my shit if Ana knew who i am. I pull her closer to me,  enjoying her warmth and gauging her all if she ever left me.

"Earth to Christian, " Ana smiles warmly to me. "I Could have called the FBI."

"The FBI? "

"I thought an alien took you away from me."

"Aliens dont exists Ana," i say matter of factly.

"Said the guy who was absent from his hot muscular body. Explain to me why Area 51 exists, " she says making me burst in laughter. After a moment she continues,"...or you are an alien. My own alien, " she whispers against my ears, her breath making my dick to awaken from its slumbers from the last month. She firmly hold the collar of my baby blue botton down shirt, pulling my face to meet her waiting plump lips. The spell is broken by a boy bumping into us making Ana laugh.

"Hey little boy. Naughty thing arent you, " Ana nuzzles the boys hair, smiling affectionately at him. In this  moment i wish that boy was Theo. He still deserves a mothers love, a better parent than i am like Ana. My lips twitch into a grin as i feel an unknown emotion clench in my chest. My hands wander to where Ana had touched me and my heart skips a beat as i realise she touched me. My darling Ana...

"See what i mean. One minute you're here, the next, you and God knows where, " she sighs as she hands the small boy to his parents. I belly laugh at her, clutching my stomach from hurting. My laughter immediately ceases as i see our destination.

"An amusement park? Say you're joking ...right? " her eyes lock with mine as she waves the tickets to my face.

" wIll you be a good boy and come with after all you said you will come," she menaces.

"Yes ma'am! "I exclaim and im pretty sure its my dick talking.  I bet she'll be one hot mistress. My hot mistress. Holy mother of Jesus! My dick throbs painfully in my paints and i am nanoseconds to cuming.

" i've been thinking, "she rubs her chin as she stands in front of an enormous rollercoaster that twirls to infinity. Sweet Lord! I'll be beyond crazy, to let alone stand before it.  "...why wont we ride it? "

My jaws crumble to the ground, my heart beating furiously outside of my chest. Is she insane!

"No! I'll be crazy to ask. Lets go Mr Grey. A ride of a lifetime awaits us, " she drags, probably laughing at my appalled expression. "Yes ma'am! "I sigh in defeat as i follow her. Sweet Jesus! She know what shes doing. 
*********

q,

(